Phil Lester

This was based off of a prompt.
ALSO I AM SO HAPPY. SO SO SO HAPPY.

Phil positioned his sunglasses over his blue eyes and sat a hat on top of his head to cover his hair. He probably looked slightly dodgy but that wasn't a problem- as long as he was unrecognisable. He was a world famous rock star so wandering the streets without a disguise would probably give him a lot of attention.

He wandered down the street, keeping his head down. He pushed the door of a random shop open and walked inside, his eyes trained on the ground. He would probably look like a total idiot since he was wearing a hat and sunglasses inside but he didn't entirely care.

He flicked through some of the shirts on a rail near him before deciding that there weren't any which suited his unique style. He loved bright colours and, for some reason, the shop only sold black shirts and skinny jeans. He was about to turn away and leave the shop but he walked directly into someone, causing his hat to fall off.

"Sorry!" The other person practically yelled, reaching down and handing Phil the hat.

"It's-" Phil coughed, hoping to disguise his voice slightly. "It's okay."

"Are you looking for anything in particular?"

Phil squinted his eyes to see that the man he had bumped into was a worker and his name was Daniel. You'd be surprised how hard it was for him to read it with the sunglasses on. "No, I think I'm just done actually."

"Is there anything I can do to apologise for bumping into you?"

"It's okay, honestly." Phil smiled at the worker who smiled back.

"Are you sure? I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologising!" Phil chuckled but his eyes soon widened as a new song came on in the background of the shop. It was one off of his album... how adorable. Phil couldn't help but smile widely, trying his best not to sing along to the words.

"Do you like this song?" Dan asked once he saw that Phil was smiling like an idiot.

"You could say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, it's my favourite to sing-" Phil swallowed. "It's my favourite on the album." Dan narrowed his eyes, suddenly confused why Phil was acting so strangely.

"It's mine too. Have you been to any of Phil Lester's concerts? I went last year and it was one of the best experiences of my life!"

"I've been to every single one actually." Phil found himself laughing, making Dan even more confused.

"Have you actually? How? He tours all around the world?"

"I know people."

"Is it too forward to ask if you can come with me to his next concert? I have two tickets because one of my friends were going to come with me but they ditched the idea yesterday."

"I don't think I can come, sorry. I will be there though, trust me."

"Are you going with someone else?"

"No-"

"Then why can't you just sit with me? You could have just said no, you don't need to lie." Dan looked slightly hurt but he forced a smile anyway.

"That isn't it.."

"What is it then?"

"I'd love to come with you but I can't.. It's hard to explain."

"It's okay..." Dan turned with a small shrug. "None of my friends like Phil Lester.. they think he's a jerk or whatever so I have no one else to go with me," Dan chuckled. "The one originally planning to go was only going out of sympathy."