Blushing

The question thing will be posted soon I just haven't written it yet.. I'm just not feeling great at the moment. I promise I'll post it by next weekend. Hopefully.

TW: Dan blushes a lot because I find the idea of Dan blushing adorable. It may be too cute for some of you to handle.

Dan was in Manchester for the first time, with his best friend, Phil. They were out shopping, just embracing the fact that they had finally met. Phil was dragging Dan into his favourite shops, even though Dan hadn't entirely heard of half of them. They were in a clothing shop and Phil was pulling Dan towards the shirts. "Look at that one!" Phil said, pointing to a plaid shirt. Dan nodded, not feeling like what he was living in was reality... it was too perfect.

"That would suit you." Dan mumbled, making Phil smile to himself.

"You really think so?" Phil responded, turning to Dan and grinning. "Thanks." Dan blushed slightly as Phil picked up the shirt. "I'm just going to try this on, carry on without me." Phil leaned forward and kissed Dan's cheek, sending him into another round of blushing. Phil wandered off and Dan was immediately bombarded by two girls.

"Excuse me?" One said. Dan couldn't help but notice that their hands were joined; it was kind of cute. "Are you and the boy you were just with in a relationship? I'm sorry if we seem rude for asking." Dan couldn't respond. His eyes immediately widened and the blush on his cheek threatened to return.

"Are you alright?" The other girl chipped in, sounding slightly sympathetic. She turned to the other girl before lightly punching her arm, an angry expression on her face. "You can't just ask people that!" She snapped but it didn't entirely sound rude, it was more of a you're an idiot but I love you instead of a you messed up.

That was when Dan found his voice. "No, no, it's okay! And we're not together by the way."

"Oh my gosh-" The first girl gasped, realisation suddenly hitting her. "Do you like him?"

"HOLLY!"

"Yeah. I like him." Dan managed to mumble and Holly squealed loudly.

"Ask him out! Ask him out!"

"It's.. complicated." Phil suddenly walked over and sent the two girls a strange look.

"And you are..?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Lily and this is Holly."

"Okay..." Holly grabbed Dan's arm and pulled him closer.

"Ask him out." She whispered before taking Lily's hand and pulling her away.

"Was she flirting with you?" Phil asked after a couple of minutes of silence. The blush on Dan's face got even more obvious as he let out a small laugh.

"No.."

"Then why were you blushing? What did she say?"

"Will you go out with me!?" Dan blurted out. He immediately clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Dan?" Phil reached out and put a finger beneath Dan's chin and forced him to meet his eye. "Of course I will." Phil then leaned forward and, just as he was about to meet Dan's lips, he whispered, "I've been waiting for you to ask."

-

"I TOLD YOU!" Holly yelled, watching from a distance as the two boy's kissed. "I saw potential."

"Calm down-" Lily tried but Holly cut her off.

"I ship it! I can't believe he actually asked him out!"

"Honestly, I didn't think he'd have the guts to ask him. They're cute."

"They're not just cute! They're ADORABLE."

"Agreed." Lily wrapped an arm around Holly and pulled her closer, pressing their lips together.

Holly and Lily were the first of millions to ship the two boys.

Everyone could see the obvious chemistry.

Which do you prefer: books or movies?

Books of course ^-^