38

damn i lost 1k readers
i also lost a lot of friends so hmu on ig @luvlittlefreakz if ur not a no jamz army 🤪

A short knock on the door interrupted what felt like the safest hug in the world. "Hey, are you feeling better?" a familiar voice asked. It was a sweet voice full of genuine concern, and the accent couldn't be mistaken.

"Hi, Maya," Jimin swallowed and nodded. He was going to be an adult about this. He wiped his tears and sat up as Yoongi went back to his seat. "I'm feeling okay, thanks. It's nice of you to stop by!"

"I brought American snacks for you." The petite girl shook the bag in her hand lightly, then set it down on Jimin's tray. "Oh, and bubble tea. Reminds you of the first day we met, huh?"

Jimin nodded, smiling fondly at the memory back in Portland. "Thank you, Maya." The atmosphere didn't feel awkward at all, and he was grateful for that. His mood was surely lifted as he munched on the candies and sweets he was gifted, but soon enough, he couldn't help but feel a little claustrophobic. "Um, guys I'm really sorry, and thankful that you're all here, but... I'm feeling a little crowded. I, um-"

"You heard him! Everybody out!" Yoongi abruptly jumped to his feet, beginning to shoo out whoever crossed his line of sight. "Let's get moving!" He managed to push every person out in under twenty seconds by threatening them and shouting obscenities. He was pretty proud of this, to say the least.

"How are you?" He closed the door and turned to Jimin.

"Fine," the younger boy looked down at his hands as his hyung approached him. "I- I'm okay."

"Jimin," Yoongi's voice seemed to have dropped an entire octave. He placed his hand on Jimin's cheek and gazed at every aspect of his face since he was unable to see his eyes. Suddenly, as if something snapped inside of him, he reached down and locked their lips in a kiss. A long awaited kiss it was, heavy with emotion... and saliva. Yoongi felt the same way he felt when he'd shared his very first kiss with Jimin; his insides erupted with butterflies and his head felt light. He poked his tongue out to meet with Jimin's. He wanted more.

"H-hyung," Jimin panted, pushing his ex slightly to breathe, "you hurt me."

"I'm so sorry! Where does it hurt? I got too caught up in the moment, I didn't mean to damage anything. Should I go get the nurse?"

"No, no," Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arms to stop him from fiddling with the machinery, "you hurt me."

Yoongi understood. "I- I... I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have let you go, baby. I just wanted to sort every feeling I had out so I wouldn't end up having unloyal thoughts or urges. I don't want Maya. I don't want anyone but you." The tears welling in his warm brown eyes weren't even worth stopping from spilling over his cheeks, and Yoongi let them fall. He let them fall with no shame as his shaking hands held Jimin's and his nose ran and sniffled like a child's. "I wish I had never let you slip away because when I tell you I love you I mean it and this whole thing is my fault. I miss you. I love you. I'm in love with you, Jimin."

"Please don't hurt me again. I'm young and naive and desperately in love with you."

"Let's start over, Minnie. No more hurting."

gonna be lots of ig posting in this story once again now that their relationship is being restored. lol they lasted like two days without each other HAHA um read my new fic there's gonna be so much gay bc they're in juvee it will be so fun