16

A/n: WOW!!!!! We made it to 1k reads I'm so happy you don't even know THIS IS CRAZY!! Thank you SO much for reading this book even though the last couple chapters have been really bad fillers. I'm so sorry for that. THANK YOU AGAIN <3
OK LET'S GET TO THE DRAMA BIG BOYS

- - - - - x - - - - -

"W- Wonho?" Jimin's voice cracked as he laid eyes on the side profile of the person he dreaded the most.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked, still gazing at the art around them, "I didn't hear you."

Jimin's palms went clammy, but he hoped Yoongi couldn't feel it. "Nothing."

"Oh, that's weird," Yoongi chuckled, "I thought you'd said Wonho for some reason." At the sound of these words, a tall man whipped his head in their direction. Yoongi let go of the younger's hand and looked around, finally spotting a black door. "I'm gonna use the restroom real fast, okay? See you in a bit."

"O- okay, hyung."

Jimin tried his best to ignore the pair of eyes burning into the back of his head as he stared at the same painting for what seemed like forever. It was a painting of a black bird with its wings spread on a white canvas.

"Park Jimin," a heavy arm was suddenly slung around Jimin's shoulders, causing him to gasp in surprise. He looked up to be met with the light brown, almost hazel, eyes he knew so well. The specks of green shone through like sparkles in his irises as he smiles, no, smirks at the shorter boy. "Long time no see, babe."

"Please- um, please don't call me th- that."

"Oh, why, babe?" Wonho cooed, caressing Jimin's cheek with his hand, "you liked it so much when I call you that. Hey, what do you say you... help me out?" Wonho's large hand took Jimin's small one in his own, grasping it so tight as not to let it escape. "Remember how you used to help me out in public... when no one was looking?" He dragged the younger boy's hand down to his abdomen, beginning to inch it down to the almost-noticeable tent in his trousers.

"St- stop," Jimin tried to pull his hand away from Wonho's lower abdomen, but the latter kept his grip on his hand even tighter. "Wonho, stop!"

"Oh, come on, baby boy," the tall man whispered huskily, finally bringing Jimin's hand to his lower region. "Right there," He quietly groaned. "Just because we're not together doesn't mean we can't be."

Jimin was too mortified to say anything. He momentarily stopped struggling as his cheeks and ears began to flame red and tears began to prick him eyes like needles. His heart raced with fear as his ex boyfriend continued to grasp his hand in his own, using it to palm himself.

He heard the bathroom door click open. "Please... stop," he pleaded, but Wonho didn't. Jimin struggled to get loose, but nothing seemed to be working and he could tell the older was about to reach his climax and cum in his pants.

"I missed you, Jiminnie... babe."

"Stop! Stop, please!" His quiet voice cracked as the tears that were formerly pricking his eyes began to stream down his face. Yoongi will see, he thought, and he'll hate me. He'll leave me here.

Yoongi did see. Anger began to build up in his chest as the scene presented itself in front of his eyes: his date was giving an attractive stranger a hand job. As he neared closer, speed-walking across the room to confront them, he noticed something else. Jimin's eyes met his. Giant tears spilled over from his dark eyes to his flaming cheeks. He noticed the silent sobs escaping his parted lips. Now the story had changed. Yoongi wasn't the victim here; Jimin was.

"Hey, you!" He sped towards the two. "Get your fucking hands off of my date!" Without further thought, he grabbed the collar of Wonho's dress shirt, tearing him away from Jimin and throwing him to the ground. The dress shirt tore, the collar still being in Yoongi's left hand. He spit on it, then threw it at the man. "Let's fucking go." Grabbing Jimin's hand, he stomped towards the exit of the gallery to go back to the entrance.

Once they'd gotten outside, they stopped. "Jimin, look at me." Yoongi commanded, placing one hand on the boy's shoulder and the other on his cheek. He gently wiped the salty tears away, catching the ones that occasionally fell.

"I'm sorry," Jimin choked out finally. "Yoongi, I'm so sorry!"

"No, no. Don't be sorry, dear. None of it's your fault."

"It is," he hiccuped, "my fault. If I didn't drag you into my life, you wouldn't have had to witness that." He was sobbing by this point, burying his face into the soft fabric of Yoongi's winter coat. "Maybe- maybe we shouldn't have met. I'm too much."

"Don't say that."

"I'm gonna go."

"Go where?"

"I'm going home, Yoongi. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Please don't!"

"Goodbye."

@parkchimchim

@parkchimchim: sick day

@parkchimchim: sick day. Could be interpreted in two different ways.
9,304 likes
(comments disabled)