35

"Wonho~," Jimin drunkenly slurs, his hands raking down the older man's bare chest. "You were the one who came back for me. You love me!"

"That's right. You should have never," Wonho's hand brought a hard smack to Jimin's ass, "left me."

Jimin yelped in pain and shock, tears prominent in the corners of his eyes, but nonetheless nodded his head. "Y-you're right. You love me."

"And I love you, why?"

"Because I do things for you!" Jimin felt happy to have said the answer Wonho wanted to hear, smiling hazily as he let the man's hand drag his own to his crotch area.

Meanwhile, Yoongi could not believe his ears. The blood rushed to his head and sweat formed in a thin layer over his skin as he continued listening to the butt-dial he received a few minutes ago. With shaking hands, he pressed the home button and opened the app he and Jimin used to use to track each other's locations with. To his relief, Jimin hadn't yet stopped sharing his location with his now ex boyfriend.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Tae asked rather loudly. Yoongi frantically hushed his housemate, praying that the receiving end didn't hear that. Unfortunately, they did.

"What the fuck was that?" Wonho grumbled, pulling Jimin's head from his cock by the hair and recklessly throwing the boy aside. "Did you hear that?"

"What?" Jimin wiped the spit and glistening precum from his lips and chin as best he could, then whimpered at the pain in his throat.

Yoongi immediately hung up and looked to Taehyung. "Get Hoseok right now, Jimin is with Wonho."

"He's with who?!" Jin emerged from another room, eyes wide in disbelief. "Everybody get in the car right fucking now. No questions."