21

A/n: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!!!!!!! I love you all so much and I totally wanna be your friend so PM me! (No fr I don't have any Wattpad friends at all... I'm a loser ik) ANYWHORE let's get on with it, yeah? Here's a shitty filler, but it has some hints of drama to come... can you guess what it will be??

- - - - - x - - - - -

"So, you two are finally together?" Seokjin questioned, pointing his finger between Yoongi and Jimin. They nodded in response, cheesy smiles plastered on their faces.

All seven friends were finally having a get together at Yoongi's, Taehyung's, and Hoseok's house. It wasn't exactly a party, but there sure was a lot of weed.

Namjoon took a drag from a joint with his right hand, still cradling Jin in his left. "Glad you caught up. Took you-" cough, "long enough."

Giggles echoed through the living room, and Jimin reached for another pot brownie. "Hey guys," he spoke up as he took a bite, "why don't we play truth or dare?"

A chorus of "yeah"s and "good idea"s went around in approval, followed once again by giggles. "Okay, Jimin. Truth orrrrrrrrrrrrrdare?" Hoseok asked, rolling his head back and closing his eyes.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Oh... oh yeah! Truth."

Hoseok opened his eyes, leaving them half-lidded. "Do you think the turtle that fucked the croc in that video got paid enough? Like, being a pornstar really pays, but... but do you think? Do you think he uhhhhh? Oh yeah, do you think they might have taken advantage of him and underpaid him because he's a turtle? I mean, think about it! The turtle wouldn't even know the difference..."

Jimin's eyes widened, but he stayed silent. He was shook to the core.

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered, poking his side, "you have to answer! I know it's, like, a secret or whatever, but... it's just how truth or dare works."

"Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war."

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Yeah." It was safe to say Jimin was on another lever than the rest.

"How do you even know that? I-"

"Whatever!" Jimin interrupted Namjoon, "Jungkook, truth or dare?"

"Lemme get an uuuuhhhhhh, truth."

"Truth machine broke."

"Aw shit, dawg. Dare."

"I dare you to..." Jimin trailed off, trying to think of something a bit risqué, "sit on Taehyung's lap."

The youngest looked embarrassed. "I- I'm not gay, dude."

"No homo!" Taehyung assured Jungkook.

With a sigh, the youngest finally complied and crawled over to place himself on his hyung's lap. He squirmed a bit, trying to get comfortable.

"Don't- do that."

"Moving on! Yoongi, truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh." Yoongi answered lazily, not quite processing what he'd just said. "I meant truth!"

"Too bad," Jungkook smirked deviously. "I dare you to dye your hair green!"

"Mint? Like the Run era?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"He broke the fourth wall!"

"Yeah."

@minyoongay

@minyoongay: no one hates me more than I hate me !!1!1❤️22,849 likes(view all 15,552 comments)@jhoe: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war@taeyunggod: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war@jintendo: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war@just...

❤️22,849 likes
(view all 15,552 comments)
@jhoe: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war
@taeyunggod: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war
@jintendo: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war
@justinseagull: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war
@parkchimchim: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war
@sksmodelingagency: Mr. Min, please answer our message. It is of great importance.
@joonbug: dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war