09

A/n: AYYYY THEY FINALLY MEET IN THIS CHAPTER!!! Literally I'm so ready to start with the fluff aNd ThE sMuT

- - - - - x - - - - -

The day had finally come when Yoongi was to arrive back in Seoul, South Korea. Jitters and butterflies surged through his stomach at the thought of finally seeing his friends and family, and most of all, Jimin.

"Gate 34B boarding now. Gate 34B. Boarding now." A female monotone voice spoke over the speakers that hung from the ceiling in every corner.

Yoongi stood up, stretched his legs, and gathered his belongings. "Namjoon," he shook his travel companion awake, "Joonie, wake up. It's time to board." So the two went through the rather quick process of boarding and got settled in their seats.

"What are you most excited for upon our return?" Namjoon, who sat in the aisle seat, asked his blond friend who sat by the window.

The was a one word reply. "Jimin."

"I should have expected that answer. Anyways, I'm looking forward to many things back home. Seeing the sunrises once again, the people bustling through shopping areas, the..."

Yoongi (politely) ignored Namjoon and took out his cell phone to connect to the wifi. The plane had recently taken off so he was able to use it again.

@minyoongay • just now

@minyoongay: I'm gonna be in the same city as him in 13 hours 😭💙👤: @parkchimchim13,788 likes (view all 4,679 comments)@taeyunggod: wow I'm so tilted

👤: @parkchimchim
13,788 likes
(view all 4,679 comments)
@taeyunggod: wow I'm so tilted. I can't believe ur not excited to see mE
@jhoe: he's not in love w U ^^
@(randomjiminfanacc): yeah and he SHOULDN'T be in love with MY oppa.^
@jhoe: irrelevant bye ^
@parkchimchim: I'm beyond excited Yoongs🎉😘😘😘

Yoongi shut off his phone and rested back in his seat, his comfortable travel pillow supporting his neck. Namjoon had finished talking by now and was violently etching words into his diary, which was typical; he always had so many good thoughts to express. Slowly, his eyelashes fluttered shut, a small but content smile posed on his pink lips.

-

"Ah, home sweet home," Yoongi happily murmured, fiddling with his keys until he found the right one. With Namjoon trailing behind, he unlocked the door and entered his house. "Huh, I thought Hobi and Tae would be home at this time... it's almost midnight."

But as he was saying this, the click of a switch lit the dark room up, and several people jumped out from behind several hiding places. "SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME!"

Yoongi dropped his backpack in surprise and covered his face with his hands. His two housemates sprinted towards him at full force to give him big bear hugs, Namjoon following.

As Yoongi glanced around the room full of friends and coworkers, his eyes searched for one person and one person only. Park Jimin. "Hey, Tae, where's Jimin?" He asked over the pounding music and loud shouting. He knew Jimin was short, but was he really short enough to be hidden amongst other people?

"Last time I saw him, he was sitting with his friend Jungkook in the kitchen. Oh, there he is! He's entering the living room here now."

Jimin seemed to be looking around for something or someone, his eyes scanning the crowd just like Yoongi's were moments ago. Finally, his sweet brown eyes locked with Yoongi's. His face immediately portrayed a beautiful eye-smile, and he stretched out his arms. "Min Yoongiiiiiiiiiii~!!!"

"Jimin!" The older breathed out, his gummy smile wider than ever before. Although his sock-covered feet caused him to slip against the hard-wood floor, he ran to the younger boy with his arms outstretched as well. "Jiminnie," he whispered. He placed his hands on Jimin's slightly chubby cheeks, caressing the soft, clear skin with his thumbs. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Without any more hesitation, Yoongi pulled the happy brunet into a warm, tight hug. Yoongi's arms snaked around the younger's waist, and Jimin's around the older's neck, leaving no space between the two. The embrace lasted for several minutes, until an already drunk Hoseok bumped into them, almost spilling the contents of his red plastic cup onto Jimin. They broke apart in surprise, then laughed at the stumbling dancer in front of them. "Having fuuuunnnn?" He asked.

Both Yoongi and Jimin laughed and nodded. "Let's go get drinks."