05

@minyoongay • 1 hr ago

@minyoongay: even cool when we're sleepy

@minyoongay: even cool when we're sleepy. been working in the studio nonstop 👀
👤: @joonbug
16,455 likes
(view all 9,699 comments)
@parkchimchim: woah not blond anymore but still,,d,amn
@jhoe: wow rap mon should be a model too he's way hotter than u
@joonbug: ^^ agree
@minyoongay: 😘😘 @parkchimchim
@taeyungod: the amount of. disrESPECT.!!!
@(yoongifanacc): literally what is going on with all this flirting I'm so lost
@princessjin: wow @parkchimchim your bf stole mine 😒
@parkchimchim: not my bf and Rap Monster is certainly not yours @princessjin

@parkchimchim: low key I wish tho 🤗

@minyoongay: HA
@minyoongay: I am a luxury you
simply cannot afford 😪🤧

@parkchimchim: bet

@minyoongay: btw Namjoon says ur friend is rly cute
@minyoongay: ur friend Seokjin

@parkchimchim: I will inform him asap

"Jin!" Jimin called out. He was currently in his bedroom while Jin and Jungkook were in his living room, playing Mario Kart. "Seokjin!" He shouted even louder this time. He shrugged his fuzzy, green blanket over his shoulders and made his way to the living room, bare feet quietly padding on the hardwood floor. "Jinnie hyung, I have news for you~ please pause your game."

Jungkook sighed a little too dramatically and pressed the pause button on his controller. "Jimin, hurry up and say your news so I can get back to beating Jin's ass!"

"Hey, shut up! I am clearly in the lead! Stop trying to beat me at my own game!"

"RAP MONSTER TOLD YOONGI WHO TOLD ME THAT HE THINKS JIN IS REALLY CUTE!" Jimin burst out loudly to shut his two friends up.

A long silence filled the room. The three boys just froze, looking at one another with bewildered looks (all except Jimin, that is, who looked very smug).

Finally, Jin himself broke the silence. "YeeeeaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" The blond rose from his seat on the old couch with a victorious pose. "SENPAI NOTICED ME!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and unpaused the game, which led to a victory on his part, because Jin was too busy dancing like a fool to continue playing. "Dinner is on me, good ole Eomma Jin! Break out the utensils, bitch!"

The night went on particularly well as the three friends ate, laughed, and drank a little too much beer together. "To crackin' open a cold one with the boys!" Jimin jokingly toasted, holding his fifth can up in the air.

"And to being noticed by a hot celebrity!" Jin added.

"And underage drinking ayyy" Jungkook slurred, clicking his can to his hyungs'.

But that night was not so good for everyone...