13

A/n: LMAO THAT PIC OF YOONGS APPLIES TO THE WAY HE POUNCED ON CHIM IN THAS CHAPTER

- - - - - x - - - - -

@parkchimchim: I'll be a bit late, is that okay? I'm so sorry

@minyoongay: that's ok don't worry 😘

@parkchimchim: great! Thank u see u later love

Yoongi's stomach twisted as he read the words on his phone screen. Love. Ever since he'd met Jimin in person, using flirty names like that or baby boy was more difficult. Seeing as they weren't dating each other, he was afraid of using the pet names and then being confronted about it. Yoongi hated confrontation. He shut off his phone. Shake it off.

Finally, around nine in the evening, Yoongi heard a soft knock on his front door. "Jiminnie!" The blond scuttled across the floor in his sock-padded feet like an excited puppy, slipping and sliding on his way. "Hey! Come in!"

"I've never seen you so excited," Jimin chuckled at his hyung's cheerfulness. He knew Yoongi to be on the quiet side, very low key about most everything with a pinch of sarcastic on the side.

"I'm in a really good mood," Yoongi admitted, his gummy grin brightening up his face. "I've put off so many episodes of Tae's drama just so I could watch them with you." He grabbed Jimin's hand lightly and dragged him to the couch. "I have so many snacks for us, even though I don't eat much." With an armful of candy packets, cookies, and crackers, the blond finally plopped down on the cushiony sofa.

"Yoongi, babe, why don't you eat much?" Jimin's sweet voice was laced with concern, his eyes trying to lock with his hyung's.

"Oh, my agency has me on a strict diet most of the time, so I have to watch carefully," Yoongi blushed at both the fact that Jimin was worried and that he'd called him babe, but awkwardly laughed it off. Refusing to meet the eye contact Jimin was trying to initiate, he settled back and turned the television on with a black remote. He scooted closer to his maknae.

"Well, as long as you stay healthy," Jimin dubiously smiled, noticing Yoongi's actions and doing the same.

The two were mere inches from being pressed together, but neither one wanted to make the first move out of fear of rejection. After two episodes, however, Jimin was growing impatient. "Yoongi hyung," he whispered softly in the older's ear. His breath ghosted over Yoongi's pale neck. "I'm cold. Let's cuddle, yeah?"

Without taking his eyes off the screen in front of them, Yoongi swiftly shifted his weight to his side and wrapped his arms around Jimin. This action pleased Jimin greatly; he snuggled his head into Yoongi's chest and inhaled the faint scent of cologne, still being careful as not to miss any of the show on the TV. Over time, their legs began to entangle, as well as their fingers. So, hand in hand, they continued to watch the drama.

"That's the end?"

"So far, yeah," Yoongi ran his hand absentmindedly through Jimin's hair as he answered, playfully pouting.

"You know what?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What?"

"You're really damn fine. I sure hope you don't think it's weird of me to say this, but you're fucking hot."

"I've been told," Yoongi shrugs, a very smug and prideful look painting his face. "Joking," he smiled, "thank you. I'm glad you think that."

"Why?"

"Because you're absolutely gorgeous, Park Jimin." With that, Yoongi detached his arms from Jimin's waist and placed his hands on either side of the boy's face. "I sincerely hope you like me the way I like you."

Jimin decided it was all or nothing.... so he chose all. He quickly leaned forward and attached his lips to Yoongi's. God, they're soft. His stomach erupted with butterflies as his hyung's mouth moved in sync with his. He pulled Yoongi closer to deepen the kiss. Those five seconds felt like they had lasted forever, and by the time they pulled away, both were madly blushing.

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered, still gazing into the latter's smiling eyes, "would you like to go on a date tomorrow, when we wake up?"

"Yes! Yay! I've been waiting for so long! We can go out to get breakfast!"

"How long have you been waiting?" Yoongi smirked.

"Well, when I followed you on Instagram last year, I had a tiny crush on you. Then, a couple months ago, we started talking. It was about a month in when we started growing closer and our playful flirting turned into real flirting. You know, there were a few times over those months where I was so close to asking you out, Yoongs. So close," Jimin chuckled, "I'm glad you did it so I didn't have to. It's been months."

"You're so cute!" Yoongi squealed, pouncing on top of Jimin with a hug. "I can't handle you!"

The two laid there for what seemed like hours, talking and giggling as they cuddled on the couch. They discussed everything from politics to music to the exact level of spiciness they liked their kimchi. Soon enough, however, the late hours of the night rolled in and both boys began to get very sleepy very fast.

"Jimin-ah?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Oppa."

Jimin snorted at the stupidity of Yoongi's correction. "Yes, oppa?"

"Sing me to sleep."

- - - - - x - - - - -

A/n: I wish I wasn't such a shitty writer bc this story has potential but I can't do it right
Anyways hope u don't stop reading I'll work harder to make it better