18

"Yoongi, you've been tending to me for three hours," Jimin croaked, taking another sip of his hot soup, "are you satisfied with yourself enough to leave yet?"

Yoongi chose to ignore the slightly rude comment, and stayed silent for a moment. After what felt like forever, he finally managed to ask what was on his mind: "Are you going to report him?"

"What?"

"Report him, Jimin. For sexual harassment and abuse? What he did last week was borderline rape, you know."

Suddenly Jimin couldn't swallow his soup.

Rape?

"No," he whispered.

Yoongi looked up at the younger boy, a bewildered expression decorating his face. "What?"

"I said no."

Yoongi' stomach dropped. Why not?! He wanted to ask, but he decided against it. Instead, he sighed. Standing up, he raked his fingers through his shaggy, blond hair. "Um, Chim, I don't really know what to do anymore. I hope you enjoyed the meals I brought for you and whatever luxury I tried to pamper you with, but I can tell you really hate me... for some reason. I- I'm sorry. I guess you really did mean it when you said we shouldn't have met."

"I-"

"I'll try my hardest to get over you. I hope to stay friends just like we were before this incident."

"Yoongi-"

"I'd best be going now." As he made his way to the door to exit Jimin's bedroom, a stern voice stopped him.

"Min Yoongi, STOP." Jimin placed his bowl on his bed stand, but didn't get out of his bed. "Come here."

Despite his heart pounding against his ribcage and all his nerves telling him to flee in response to the angry tone, Yoongi turned around and slowly stepped towards the raven-haired boy in bed.

"Closer..."

Yoongi leaned in.

"Closer... there."

The two boys' faces were mere centimeters apart, hot breath creeping upon skin. "Here?"

SMOOCH.

Jimin kissed Yoongi. It wasn't a long kiss, very short, really. Nonetheless, it was still meaningful. It still said something. It said, 'I want you to stay.' "Now climb in, these sheets aren't gonna warm me by themselves!"

So Yoongi did just that. Stepping over Jimin's body, he slipped beneath the fluffy comforter and pressed his body up against the latter's, spooning him. He wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled his head into the sweater-clad shoulder in front of him.

"Hyung?"

"Oppa."

"Not the time."

"Sorry."

Jimin rolled his eyes and started again. "I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" Yoongi wondered out loud. His heart sped up in anticipation; maybe Jimin was going to ask him out for real?

"You wouldn't think differently of someone for their past mistakes... would you?"

"Of course not, dear."

Jimin's cheeks flushed. "You're really nice, Yoongi-oppa," he yawned, "good night."

"Good night, Jimin," Yoongi replied before dropping his voice to the faintest whisper he could manage. "I love you."