27

Ok here goes my shameless self promo: please please please read my new book Undercover. It's special to me and I will be spending as much time if not more on it as this book. I'm a little nervous it won't get as much reads as my others because it's about Big Bang so I'd appreciate it beyond words it you'd check it out

- - - - - x - - - - -

"Only 9:00am? Aish, what am I gonna do until 3?!" Jimin groaned, flopping back onto the hotel bed. He first tried to distract himself with his phone, scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Once that idea was proven unhelpful, he tried online shopping. He ended up ordering two pairs of shoes, a hoodie, and a blush titled "Mochi" before shutting his laptop to avoid draining his bank account. He glanced at the clock again. "10:30?! You're kidding."

Finally, Jimin decided to just go out and find a book shop to explore. After not too long of walking and getting lost twice, he found a giant one titled "Powell's". There was a violinist with green hair playing fiddle tunes right near the entrance when he walked in, and many people quietly chatting as they shuffled through books. The place smelled of tea and dust and was rather toasty. He loved it.

"Excuse me?" He began in his accented English, "where is the poetry section?"

The worker spun around to greet Jimin with a smile. "Here, there are a couple so take this map, okay?" She handed him a pamphlet from the back pocket of her black trousers.

"Thank you!" With a bright eye smile, he set off.

Jimin walked through several poetry sections, then art, until he had a shopping bag full of books and an excited grin on his face. "Korean section? Wow!" He rushed over to the shelves he just spotted.

As he was quietly fingering through the Korean literature, someone tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to jump.

"Oh, sorry," a girl even shorter than Jimin apologized. "I was just wondering, um, do you speak Korean?" A blush swept across her face as she gazed up at him with her green eyes. She was extremely pale with contrasting dark brown hair pulled up in a ponytail, bangs framing the sides of her face and falling slightly in her eyes.

Jimin gave the girl a warm smile, despite being confused about the rather random question. "Yes, I do! I am visiting from South Korea."

"Then could you please help me find some easy children's books to read? I'm learning Korean so I can visit my friends in Seoul."

"Oh, really? Wow, that's awesome! Sure, let's see what they have." He glanced down at her from the children's books, smiling once again. "I'm Jimin."

"I'm Maya. Nice to meet you, Jimin."

The two ended up sitting across from each other at a table, reading baby books out loud and sipping bubble tea.

"Um, Jimin?" Maya wore a worried expression on her face.

"Hm?"

"You just missed a call. Well, twelve." She pointed at Jimin's cell phone on the table. "My Love?" She read slowly in Korean. She felt her heart drop a little bit, her cheeks dusting crimson once again. "Oh, your girlfriend is going to be mad."

"My boyfriend, actually," was all the boy said before snatching up his phone and dialing Yoongi back.

"Jimin where are you? I was so worried! Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry, baby, I went to the bookstore and lost track of time. My phone was on silent." A deep sigh could be heard on the other line, causing Jimin to swallow hard. "Please... please don't be mad."

"I'm not. Can you come back to the hotel, though? Or would you rather I come pick you up?"

"Could you come get me?"

"Text me the location. Love you."

"Love you." Jimin frowned as he heard Yoongi hang up.

Maya timidly looked up from her tea to Jimin's face. "Everything okay, Jimin?"

"Yeah, it's all good! My boyfriend, Yoongi, is coming to pick me up now, though. Do you have Kakao Talk, Maya?"

The small girl's face lit up. "Yes! Here," she scrambled to pull her phone out of her purse and handed it to Jimin after opening the app. "Add yourself."

"Okay, now, let's go pay for our books!"

After purchasing their books and saying their good byes, Maya and Jimin set off in their different directions, both happy to have made a new friend.

- - - - - x - - - - -

A/n: no but fr please give my TOP fanfic some love
Also, Maya will be one of the main characters !!