19

"Girl, pardon me I don't mean to be rude
But I got some paper wanna spend it on you
All I wanna do, is kick it with you
Bottles on deck for you and your crew
Baby swing by, girl you should come through
All I wanna do, is kick it w-"

"AISH!" Yoongi finally reached over to grab his cell phone and answer the incoming call.

"Hello?" He slurred groggily into the mic, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up. He looked over at Jimin, who was just fluttering his eyes open now. "Yes, this is me, you absolute buffoon! What do you mean I sound different?!"

Jimin giggled quietly, reaching out to pull Yoongi back down to lay once again next to him. He cuddled up in a warm, clingy hug, sort of like a koala, wrapping his arms and legs around his hyung.

"Namjoon, I don't give one flying fuck if you don't know what to buy for Jin's birthday. You woke me up!"

The playful argument lasted for only a few minutes, until Yoongi shook his head with a smile and finally hung up. "That guy, I swear."

"He does know that Jin-hyung's birthday isn't for another month, right?"

"... he's a nervous guy."

"Whatever," Jimin shifted his weight from being on Yoongi's side to being on top of Yoongi, "let's stop talking about him." He placed a soft kiss on the other's lips, resting his hands on the chest below him. The kiss was slow but meaningful.

Yoongi flushed a deep pink as he felt something rubbing between his legs: Jimin's knee. He tried his best to keep quiet and to stop being so shaky, but he was new to this whole thing. Sure, he'd made out with people at parties and he'd masturbated before, but never had he been intimately touched by someone when there was no one else around. Nonetheless, he deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and slightly darting out his tongue. Jimin's knee moved further up, applying more pressure on Yoongi's crotch. This caused a small but deep whimper to emit from the back of the blond's throat.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss. "Are you sure you want to do... something?"

Gulping, Yoongi nodded. "Um, are you? I- I mean, because... last week... I just want to know you're comfortable."

Jimin's eyes met Yoongi's, glazing over as he heard the words come out of his mouth. After a moment of silence, he collapsed onto his back next to Yoongi. "You're right. I r-really hope you understand."

"Baby boy, of course! I'm here for you. Always."

"Yoongi? You know how we like each other or whatever?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you."