28

A/n: um I, a hoe, am using myself as the face claim for Maya lmfao

"So, who was that?"

"Huh?"

"Who was the girl?" Yoongi's grip tightened on the steering wheel, "the one you ignored me for?"

"Honey, don't be like that," Jimin tried to soothe his boyfriend by rubbing his shoulder, but the latter gently shrugged him off. "She was learning Korean and asked me for advice so I was helping her. We got caught up in reading children's books that I didn't check for calls."

"Right, that's why you have lipstick on your lips."

Laughing, Jimin fished around his pocket and pulled a tiny compact out. "Yoongs, this is my lip tint. I'm 100 percent gay, and 100 percent only dating you."

Yoongi parked in his designated spot, unbuckled, then leaned into Jimin in a swift motion. Their faces were merely centimeters apart, breath ghosting over skin. "Good, let's keep in that way." He pressed a rough kiss to Jimin's lips, then exited the car and walked up to their room in silence.

When they'd gotten to their room, Jimin felt scared. He was scared that Yoongi was mad at him. He looked over to the desk where Yoongi sat on his laptop. He looked focused, so he decided not to disturb him. Jimin didn't want to be annoying.

parkchimchim

@parkchimchim: here is a looped video of the best, most important man in my life

@parkchimchim: here is a looped video of the best, most important man in my life. I love to see him smile, and I love him. Everything about him is perfect. He's mine and I'm his. I know I say it every day, but love you.💖💍
👤: @minyoongay
(13,298 likes • comments have been disabled)

Jimin sighed quietly as he curled up on his side with Yoongi's teddy bear, locking his phone and throwing it aside. He hoped that maybe Yoongi would stop being upset with him when he saw the post.

With that hope and the small, black teddy bear, Jimin drifted off to sleep.