08

"One, two, three, four, I do it for the turn up!" Jungkook explained slowly, going through the motions of a rather fast dance routine. He and Jimin had been in the dance studio for three and a half hours by now. After essentially perfecting one of their other dance routines, they've begun the next one.

"Kookie, I think I won't do this one. It's not really my style anyways," Jimin panted, leaning his sweaty back against the mirrored wall.

"Are you sure, hyung? It's really fun once you get to know it."

The older nodded. "Yeah. It's not too hard for me, it's just that I'm already working on my solo for Lie."

"That song is really great by the way, I'm really impressed with how it turned out. Your vocals are so beautiful, Jiminnie."

"Thanks, Kook-ah. Now get back to practicing Manolo!"

Not thirty minutes later, the heavy door of the dance studio creaked open. A nice looking face framed with jet black hair popped his head in, then entered fully, revealing a slim figure wearing black skinny jeans and a sweater. "Manolo? I love this song!! Mind if I join?"

The two brunette boys blinked at each other, then at the stranger, then at each other again. "Umm, sure. Of course," Jimin chuckled shyly. Jungkook didn't say anything at all, being even more shy in real life than his hyung. "I'm Jimin and this is my best friend Jungkook. What's your name?"

"My name is Hoseok, but my friends call me Hobi and my stage name is J-Hope." A wide smile etched on his face, the newcomer skipped across the room to his new acquaintances. "Hey, wait a second!! You wouldn't happen to..."

"Huh?"

"You wouldn't happen to know a Min Yoongi, would you?"

Jimin's eyes widened, his smile faltering. "Oh, um yes, I do know him. We met online a couple months back." Nervously, he asked, "You must be that Hoseok guy that he lives with?"

"Yes! That's me! Wow, Jimin, it's so good to meet you! You too, Jungkook!"

"Now, let's get this party planned."

-

"Aish, I'm full," Jungkook giggled as he pushed his box of mini churros to the center of the table.

"Ugh, me too! Jimin, could you grab some more beer from the fridge? There are more cans on the second shelf."

The three boys sat on stools around a white, marble kitchen island counter in dim light, each with a lined notebook paper and pencil in front of them. Well, that and a small pile of cheap beer cans. They were currently at Hoseok's home, trying to plan a small party for Yoongi and Namjoon's homecoming. "I miss them so much," Hobi hiccuped, clearly tipsy. "They're soooo totally the bomb dot com!"

"I- I- I'm, like," Jimin slurred, "soooo totally in like with him."

"Hah! Hahahaha! Like? More like love."

Jimin erupted in giggles, smoothing down his hair. He grabbed his phone from the counter, sloppily pressing on the instagram app.

@parkchimchim: dadd y
@parkchimchim: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiui
@parkchimchim: whatts up babyyyyy
@parkchimchim: heyyyyyyyyy
@parkchimchim: get it I used more th an 3 Y's becuaees it means I want to fuccckcku

@minyoongay: Jimin... are you drunk?

@parkchimchim: nnnnnoono
@parkchimchim: myabe

@minyoongay: baby boy why

@parkchimchim: ok I know u call me babby boy as a joke but serieusky I actuakky have a kink for ot
@parkchimchim: I love y

@minyoongay: who said it's a joke

@parkchimchim: uH OH IM HARD

@minyoongay: relatable
@minyoongay: but you're drunk so I can't
really do much about it

@parkchimchim: ur beuatifful I love u so much
@parkchimchim: I'm sleepy and hooesek is gonna give me aride homer now

@minyoongay: tell him I said you can stay
@minyoongay: you can sleep in my bed.
@minyoongay: I'll let him know, ok? Get
some rest. Love you, baby boy

@parkchimchim: waiiititititit wait what abiut Jungkookie he's here too wwbqbbzaaa can he also sleep in ur bed

@minyoongay: nope only I can sleep there
w you 🤗

@parkchimchim: FUCJ
@parkchimchim: I wikk gladly push hjjm to the COUCH be ause that was hot

@minyoongay: I'm so pumped to be back in Korea bb you have no idea. See you soon. Quit getting drunk without me btw and get some rest now. I love u Jimin. 💙

@parkchimchim:

good night

"Alrighty, Chim Chiminnie," Hoseok sing songed loudly in the younger's ear, "time to get you to bed. Yoongi hyung texted me just now and told me to make you sleep. Also he told me he couldn't wait to meet you and that he thinks he looooOOOOOves you!"

"Nighty night, Hobiobiobio! Sweet dreams, Kook-ah!"

Only one more day.