10

"Don't stop maaake it pop, DJ, blow my speaaakersss uhhh-" Jimin giggled drunkenly, singing along to the song blaring from an expensive sound system as best he could.

"Fuck," Yoongi shouted over Ke$ha's voice, "even totally smashed you sing like an-- uhhhh, annnnnn..... an angel! Yeeeeaaahhhh!"

"Aw man, whaaaa?? Wow I love you~"

The party being held at Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung's home had just truly began, and more and more people started showing up. The place absolutely reeked of vodka and sweat, but at that point, most people were way too drunk to notice. As the bass pounded louder and the crowd of dancing young adults grew bigger, Jimin and Yoongi crept closer. Their bodies pressed against each other's, leaving almost no space between them as they bopped to the beat. Jimin's arms snaked around his hyung's waist, his rather small hands planting themselves on his hips, then his lower back.

This feeling was not unfamiliar to Yoongi in the slightest; he partied often and grinded with a cute guy every once and a while, but this situation was somehow... well, different. The blond swallowed his saliva as butterflies built up in his stomach. It's the tequila shots, he told himself over and over again. Jimin and I are only friends. He's not actually interested in me. If I show real emotion, I'll just get torn down.

Jimin, on the other hand, was not thinking quite the same thing as Yoongi was. God, does he like this? Is this okay? Does he like me?! "Yooooongigigi~" He slurred, a silly smile on his face.

"What is it, baby boy?"

"Fuck, it's hot when you call me that."

Yoongi smirked, the ungodly amount of alcohol in his system being the only reason he was acting this confident, and ran his hands through the younger's brunet locks.

That was it for Jimin. The tingling sensation of the older's fingers grazing his scalp, the heat of their bodies pressed together, everything. "Yoongi-oppa," was all he could manage before he swept in and pressed his plump pink lips against the other's.

-

Jimin's pov.

I suddenly awoke with a start, my head pounding as I shook the hangover nightmare from my thoughts. But my head bumped into something as I did so. What the fuck..? I blinked twice to adjust to the sunlight seeping through the open blinds, then glanced around the room, careful not to move my head again. This is Yoongi's room, I thought. Which would explain... I slowly move my eyes down to the pair of arms coiled tightly around my torso. That's when I realized I was being spooned.

"Yoongi-ah," I whispered. "Yoongs, wake up." Suddenly my brain couldn't bear the thought of calling my hyung pet names. It couldn't bear the thought of being confident anymore. Did we do something? What happened last night?? I tried to rack my brain for memories, but all that came to mind was shitty dancing and shittier song choice. No, I assured myself, we're both still wearing last night's clothes.

A loud groan exited Yoongi's mouth, his arms tightening their grip. I shifted to loosen them, then twisted my body to lay on my other side to face the sleeping boy. His eyebrows were knit together in annoyance, but his eyes did not open. "Shut up, I'm sleeping."

I gulped. He was beautiful. That was the first thing I thought when I first stumbled across his Instagram page, and it was the first thing I thought when I laid eyes on him in person. The sun played on his face, his clear, pale skin practically glowing under the warm rays. I couldn't help but take notice of his long eyelashes, too. Even with puffy sleep-effect, every aspect of Min Yoongi's physical appearance was perfect. "Hyung, wake up." I repeated, not being able to help myself from pressing my forehead against his.