15

"Hyung, where are we going?" A very curious Jimin asked.

Yoongi said nothing as he continued to drag the younger along by his hand, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined once again, but he was only ignored.

Finally, Yoongi gently swung open a large, glass door and led Jimin inside. "We're here," he breathed out, looking around in awe as if it were his first time in the building. "Chim, this is my favorite place to be, so I sincerely hope you'll love it, too."

A faint "wow," was all that could be heard from Jimin in response. He gazed at the ceiling and walls, and even the floor, of what appeared to be an art museum. "It's breathtaking."

"Just like you," Yoongi mumbled under his breath. He nervously intertwined his fingers with the other's and began to stroll through the first gallery. The first exhibit was full of neutral hues; beige, tan, pale yellows, and soft reds and browns. The next was full of neon colors; bright greens, yellows, oranges, blues, and pinks. The next was all black.

Although it was a beautiful gallery of photos and paintings, the sight of a certain familiar face guaranteed an ugly, ugly outcome of the day.

- - - - - x - - - - -

Yoooo filler as fuck! Sorry I haven't been feeding you guys well but some angsty shit boutta go down so stay tuned