24

"The air here really is different, no joke," Jimin deeply inhaled as he finally stepped out of the airport. He looked around him at all the cars, taxis, and bustling people. Intaking the sight of the cloudy, gray sky, he sighed. "Well, the view isn't so wonderful but..." he trailed off.

Yoongi grabbed his boyfriend's hand, chuckling. "Oregon most always looks like this. When we go to California, you'll see."

"Excuse me, Mr. Min, your car is here," a gentleman wearing a black suit placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, indicating it was time to go.

"Let's go, baby." And with that, the two were off in their rental car onto the streets of Portland.

The hotel the boys were staying at was rather nice, with incredible room service and high priced luxuries. There was a restaurant inside the building as well as many scattered on the street.

"Let's get room service tonight, yeah?" Yoongi suggested as he plopped onto one of the two beds in the room.

Although he had sort of hoped to go out that night, Jimin understood that the other must have been tired. "Sure, of course." The black haired boy made his way over to Yoongi's bed and crawled over next to him, resting his head on the latter's chest. "Order me anything, but I might be asleep by the time it gets here."

Yoongi smiled to himself. "Looks like we got a two bed room without any need for two beds."

Jimin, cracking his eyes open for just a moment, looked up and smiled back. "Seems so."

"Let's go on a date tomorrow."

"You have shooting."

"Before shooting. We'll wake up before the sun rises to watch it together, okay?"

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend. "You? Min Yoongi? Waking up earlier than scheduled? Unrealistic."

"Hey, shut up. I'll do it for you, baby boy."

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I... I love you too."