37

hello i skipped school and invited this guy i'd never met over to my house and got my tiddies sucked but i got bored so i made him leave and that is why this update is late 1 vote=1 drop of holy water

No one wants to wake up in a foreign room, opening their eyes only to be met with harsh, fluorescent lighting and a steady beeping noise. Jimin looked around the room, identifying it as one in a hospital.

"Ah, good, you're awake," a young woman exclaimed. "Do you remember me?" She smiled.

Jimin thought shortly, then shook his head in apology.

The woman let out a melodic giggle as she tucked Jimin's blankets more closely to him, seeing as the saline would make him rather cold. "That's okay, I don't expect you to.
My name is Sora," she pointed to her name tag, "I'm your nurse. You've been in and out of consciousness due to heavy alcohol poisoning. You should thank your friends for deciding to bring you in."

"Who brought me?"

Sora thought for a moment, tapping a finger on her chin. "I believe his name was Min Yoon... something or other. Min Yoonghae?"

"Yoongi-hyung." A sharp pang went through his chest as Jimin said the name out loud.

"Ah, yes, well, there are five or six men out there waiting for you. How about I go get doctor Yoshikawa so he can check on you and let your friends in?"

The nurse exited with a smile and within seconds a man emerged, clipboard in hand. "Park Jimin," he started, "my name is Doctor Yoshikawa. How are we feeling right now?"

"Fine," Jimin answered, "I have a headache, though."

Doctor Yoshikawa smiled and readied his stethoscope. "Alright, glad to hear you're doing better, and I mean a lot better, than when you first came in, son. Let's check your vitals and I'll bring you some pain killers."

An echo of "How are you feeling?" rippled through the room upon Jimin's six closest friends entering. Yoongi instinctively sat in the chair closest to the younger's bed, taking Jimin's hand in his.

Jimin flinched but didn't pull away. He missed the way their hands fit together, whether he admitted it or not. "I'm okay. What's wrong with you guys?" He gestured towards Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook.

"You don't remember?" Jungkook asked hoarsely, his tear swollen eyes doey and innocent. "We didn't sleep at all." Jin looked just as worn out and tired, prominent purple bags resting under his eyes.

He patted the youngest boy's back. "It's okay that he doesn't remember. He was really unstable."

Namjoon, shifting his blanket to hide the raw bruises and splits on his knuckles, took the opportunity to answer Jimin. "You had accidentally called Yoongi while you were really drunk in Wonho's house. You were in a dangerous situation so Yoongi, Tae, Hoseok, and Jin called me and we drove to your rescue. You were really drugged up because he'd put something in your alcohol."

Jimin looked over to Yoongi for the first time, hoping for some kind of unspoken comfort, but the sight he was met with was quite the opposite. The man's pale face was painted in bruises ranging in color; green on his cheek, purple on his eye, a red split in his swollen upper lip. The prominent bags under his eyes were a deathly shade of light gray. The sight of Yoongi in such a state turned the faucet in Jimin's eyes and he began to sob unashamedly in front of everyone. "I- I'm sorry!" He flung himself into Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi stood up to better grip Jimin in an embrace, being cautious not to disturb any of the needles or tubes running through the boy's body. "It's okay," he whispered as soothingly as he could manage, "it's okay, everything is okay, I love you."