Pjm || Our secret

((for this scenario, you're a member of Pledis' Pristin, which is now an 11 member group for this ;))

"Jimin no!" You laugh as he pulls you through the crowded streets of Seoul. His eyes were barely visible from his ever famous smile, though the smile itself was hidden under a mask, you knew it was present. It wasn't often that you both had days off. What with him being an idol at Big hit and you being at Pledis. It was twice the work to try and act conspicuous while in public so the ARMYs and Highs didn't go crazy.

  "Come on! Let's go get noodles it'll be fun!" He yelled as he pulled you even further through the crowded streets. He finally stops, waiting for a stoplight to tick to green, signaling safety.
  "Its such a pretty day I'm happy I could spend it with you," Jimin whispers in your ear. A blush peppers your cheeks as he rests his head on your shoulder.
  "And I you." You whisper.

   "Hey! That looks like Park Jimin!" You hear a quiet voice behind you. Turning around, you see two girls in their teens whispering to each other. Your blood runs cold, praying that both of your disguises were enough for people to think it was just a look alike. Jimin had heard it too, for he had straightened up and tried to act normal, ducking his head so the brim of his cap hid his eyes. I turn back around, hoping they hadn't noticed me either. "He has the blond hair... Who is that next to him?"

  "We gotta go," I whisper. He squeezes my hand. It's not that we didn't trust our fanbases, it's more than we didn't what the information of our dating to get out. It's like shit hitting the fan basically.
  "When the lights green, don't make it obvious." He whispers back.

  "Look at his hands! That is him!" There's now a light whisper behind us. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a camera flash. Fuck. He sighs next to me, how long until the articles come out of Park Jimin and his alleged girlfriend? I may not be as well known as him, but someone is going to be able to identify me.

  "Whose that girl?" I hear a voice say, right as the light turns green. Jimin bolts across, I follow his suit and we run through the streets looking for something to duck into. The small group of fans behind us began to gather, I could hear their excited voices behind us.

  "I'm not disappointed just let me see the girl!" Someone calls. I glance over my shoulder to see about eight girls following us. I make eye contact with one, who was puffing to keep up with the others. Her face lights up when she sees me.

  "H-hey! That's y/n from Pristin!" And there it is. Park Jimin and Y/n are out holding hands. I wrench my hand from Jimin's and slow down slightly.  Looking up just in time to see a big camera flash in front of us. Newscaster. It's too late. Jimin looks at me and winks, before slowing down too. The fans cautiously rush towards us, they all go to Jimin except for the one who I made eye contact with earlier.

  "I'm a big fan... sorry about this." I can't help but smile at the girl, her face lights up.

  "Okay break it up!" I recognize the voice of bighit officials. How'd they manage to get here so quickly?
  "We'll take you back to Pledis." Is all one says as he pulls me to a black Sudan. I crane my neck to see Jimin walking away with two other guards, back towards me.

-(that night)-

"Y/n!" You hear Nayoung call from the room next to yours. "Check Naver!" Your stomach drops, knowing exactly what this could be. Reluctantly, you open your mac and go to Naver. Sure enough, the front page read:

                               Park Jimin from Bts and Choi Y/n from Pristin spotted together

  "Oh my god," I whisper. Kyla appears next to me, cringing. Her face said it all. This wasn't what you called good news. In a matter of minutes, rumors, predictions, and opinions sprouted up like weeds.
   "What can we do?" I ask as other members begin to shuffle into the room.
   "Nothing, Bighit may make a statement but Pledis won't because we are smaller," Kyla says. I pout, regretting my decision. Regretting talking to Jimin backstage seven months earlier.

  "Its okay though!" Xiyeon says over my shoulder. The others a smiling too, which lifts the mood. "This is only a small thing, you have nothing to worry about!" Is it though?

-(One week later)-

I down my third cup of coffee, and slam the cup onto the vanity.
  "10 minutes!" Someone calls over my shoulder.
  This would be the first the media will have seen me after the whole Jimin incident. I was nervous at how the ARMYs would react, whether they'd explode the second Pristin set foot onto stage or whether they'd be silent. I hoped for the second one. I hadn't spoken to Jimin since then either, I wasn't sure how he or the rest of his group was feeling, or whether he still wanted me to be apart of his life. He'd be here tonight too.

  "Y/n! Someones here to see you!" Another voice says. I turn around to see Jimin standing in the doorway, cheeks a bright red. He waved me towards him. Trying not to fall in the stilettos they put me in, I make my way over to him.

  "Hey, how are you doing?" He whispers as soon as we'd stepped out of the dressing room.
  "I'm fine, just nervous about the fans." I say, looking around for anyone else who might try to snap a picture, thankfully the hall was nearly empty except for a guard at the far end.

  "Don't worry about them, they're just jealous.. I hope you know I still want to be with you." I breathe a sigh of relief at his words. "There will just be a lot of theories surrounding us but that's okay because we have our group members and each other." He says quietly. I can't help but smile.

  "You're cute Park Jimin." I say. He flushes and tries to stand up tall, though I was now an inch taller than him with the heels on.
  "So are you. Choi y/n." He says in a manly voice. I laugh. "But Jimin, they know everyone knows."
  "No one knows. It's our secret." He states.
  "The pictures-" He cuts me off by shaking his head.
  "I don't care. What is actually going on between us is only between us, it shouldn't matter what they think." He says boldly. I laugh.

"5 minutes! Group talk!" I hear Nayoung from inside. Then Roa's voice calling for me. I look back at Jimin.

  "I got to go, but maybe I'll see you afterward?" I ask, not wanting to leave this small pep talk with him. He nods and leans forward to press his lips against mine. It only lasted a second, but it was enough to make the fears go away.
  "Good luck!" He gushes and hurries down the hall to return to his group.

  "There you are, come on!" Roa pulls me inside. I listen as she quickly goes over the usual pre-stage leader speech. What felt like 10 seconds later, we were ushered to the loading stage area.

  I could already hear the fan screams as we walked out on stage and get into our positions for Wee Woo. It was hard to keep a smile from forming as I looked out and saw thousands of light sticks in the crowds. Some Pledis girl lightsticks, some Carat bongs, every fandom had their lights on and I was ready to show myself. It was obvious that a lot of eyes would be on me. Heads wondering So that's the girl that Jimin was with? I smile as the music starts.

  "We are pristin! Anyeong!"

  I couldn't help notice how often the camera panned to me. The crowd fan chants were roaring as we reached the chorus. Jimin and I made eye contacts. He smiled and made finger hearts, nodding his head happily as he yelled something I was unable to hear.

  The adrenaline pumped in my ears as I felt the comfort of the chants fall in tune with our steps. The camera panned to Bts and the crowd exploded as a dancing Jimin and Taehyung we displayed. It's all perfect. I can't help but think as I step forward to sing my line. The crowd chants my name as I sing proudly. It's perfect.

-//-
Requested! Ty for requesting!
Could you tell I had absolutely no idea how to end it? Ugh I'm sorry this one was kinda bad. Thats what i get for taking such a big break. And yes I used a real female group I'm sorry I love Pristin.
-Chim