Bts wrapping presents with you

WERE CONTINUING WITH THIS CHRISTMAS THEME WHOOP WHOOP

Jin
Would be that extra boi over this. "Jin you forgot to tape this," "I forgot to tape it?! More like you forgot to tell me to tape it!" After he finished tying a bow or wrapping a bigger box he would yell YAAAH and look at it proudly then showing it off to you.

Suga
His mother raised him right. It was a secret skill of his to wrap presents that he learned from when he was younger. All of his boxes would be super clean and tightly wrapped. The time that you took to wrap 1 present, Yoongi had wrapped 3. "Yahhh, y/n do you need help?"

RM
We all know that he wouldn't be able to wrap a present by himself. He had the job of putting pieces of tape where you told him to or picking out a color of ribbon to be stuck on the present. "Here let me cut that,' *paper rips* "oops, sorry"

Jhope
Super into choosing out the paper and writing the small tags for each person. Would be planned out an hour in advance "Okay so Tae will get the red paper with a green bow and green ribbon with a tag that says Ho Ho Holidays." "Hobi what."

V
He would sit watching you wrap presents, and snatch the wrapping paper rolls as soon as you were done with them and bonk you on the head with them. "Tae, can you PLEASE." He then would fall asleep under the table waiting for you to be done.

Jimin
*Takes fancy ass picture of all the neatly wrapped presents and tweets it.* The steps of cutting paper, folding it different ways then taping it were lost to him. He would take more to helping you then wrapping on his own.

Jungkook
He was teaching you more or less, stacking three presents on top of each other than wrapping a complex ribbon around all of them and curling it. "Kookie how did you even do that." "I wrapped the paper around it?" Wrapping would be a task at all for either of you.

-

Don't forget to request! And please check out my newest story 'Angel Issues'