Kth|| The flight

(A/n I'm not going to write the conversations in Korean because a) that would take a while to switch between my hangul keyboard app and Wattpad. B) not very many people would understand 😂)

You bounce your leg anxiously as the plane filled up with passengers, thoughts of nervousness and excitement running through your mind. Who was going to sit next to you? What was flying going to feel like? What was Korea going to be like?
This was it, you were flying to S. Korea to live there full time, a dream of yours since you were young. You just finished your schooling in film and we're hoping to become a trainee at one of the large entertainment studios and could aid in backstage of live shows and sets.
Your head was swarming with so many thoughts that you took no notice to the person who sat to the left of you, the plane was so small that you had expected it to fill up. The person didn't seem to obnoxious, so that was good.
A 16 hour flight was no joke, you were ready with you laptop and phone fully charged with a pair of headphones, your first flight wouldn't be a problem. Right? Hopefully.
The plane took off and you watched in awe out of the window to your right, a small gasp escaped from you as you felt the sense of flight, it was amazing and exhilarating.
The person next to you chucked and slid of a pair of head phones into his ears, (it appeared to be a he by the thin and masculine form.) He was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, and a black face mask covering half of his face. Again, he seemed normal enough.
It was around the 6 or 7th hour that your eyes began to droop, though determined to stay awake for all of the flight, even if it was so long, you felt that someone really couldn't miss a second of their first flight, right?
You turned up your phone and tried to stay awake, the plane lights begin to dim, and shutters were being pulled over windows as the night became more apparent.
A yawn escaped your lips, fighting to keep your eyes open was now your too priority. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to sleep for an hour or so?
-
You woke up what felt like one hour later, to see city lights glowing beneath you. Were you really already in Seoul?
"Wow..." you whispered, craning your neck to look out the window. You then heard a small chuckle from the man beside you.
"What?" You ask, genuine curiosity. Then, for the first time during the whole flight, you make eye contact.
His eyes looked familiar in a way. They were a dark brown, that seemed to be full with playfulness and emotion. He cocks his head.
"Do you need something?" You ask in Korean this time. His cheeks appear over the edge of his mask, a smile present beneath it.
"No, no, I was just wondering if you were vacationing here." His voice was quiet and smooth, again sounding really super familiar.
"Oh. Well, I'm moving here, in Seoul so I can become a film trainee." You babbled. "Who are you?"
The man lifts a finger to his mouth under the mask and makes a shushing motion, before removing the mask.
You knew you recognized that deep honey voice and those enticing eyes, it was none other then Kim Taehyung, or V from bts.
You hold in a gasp as tears welled up in your eyes. You were sitting next to your idol, on a plane to Korea? This couldn't be real.
"Omo, hello." You bow, trying not to freak out. He smiles a box smile. Why would he reveal himself? You probably wouldn't have questioned it at all if he never said anything or removed the mask.
"I couldn't help but notice you were listening to bts albums," he says coolly. You blush, it was true. On your master playlist you had every bts album and had been listening to them for a large portion of your flight.
"Well aren't you a tad nosy?" You smile. He chuckles again.
"I guess I am."
"But I have to ask, why would you reveal yourself? I honestly never would have guessed that you were..." You pause, not wanting to say his actual name.
"I, uh. Well. You fell asleep on my shoulder and I didn't want to wake you because you looked so comfortable and stuff, and uh you're really hot." He says in a mater o'fact tone. Your jaw drops.
This was a story for the books. YOU fell asleep on KIM TAEHYUNG himself's shoulder? And he found you attractive? Wow. He was totally joking.
"Omo! I'm so so sorry you really could have moved me, and your really attractive too, I-" you sputter. He shrugs.
"How would you feel working at Bighit?" He smoothly and suddenly asks. Everything stops, honestly? That'd be a dream job.
"That would be amazing but I really don't think I'd be good enough to," you start slowly.
"Contact us. I'll give you their email if you promise to stop by." He winks, your heart stops. This had to be a dream. You were still sleeping on this small flight and the man next to you was just some old man traveling with his wife, right?
You kick your shin, nope this was real.
"I would love to." You smile, trying to keep your cool.
"Perfect," he hands you a business card with an email scrabbled onto it. Does he really do this with everyone he sits next to on a plane.
"Attention passengers. This plane is now in its descent to Seoul national airport, prepare for landing." A stewardess comes over the speakers.
Seriously? You sat next to Taehyung for 16 hours and your conversation was for 10 minutes?
You sat quietly as the plane descended, ignoring your ears popping, or how cool it looked, you didn't want to seem like a child.
At last, the plane touches down and slows to a stop.
"Hey, remember to contact Bighit, I'd love to see you again," Tae says as the two of you stand up. You nod.
"I definitely will," you say and he slips the mask back on and winks again.
"Also, please be quiet about this? I took a small flight so I would create an issue. And... I never got your name, cutie." Was he doing this just so you wouldn't go to twitter and tweet about this? Probably.
"Y/n," you smile, praying you didn't look to crazy.
"Cool, I'll see you later y/n I really do want to see you again, you seem pretty chill," he flashes the peace sign, grabs his bag and heads off.
You breath a sigh of relief. Did that actually just happen? Was this real.
You look again at the paper in your hand, it looked real alright... You would have to get to your already purchased apartment first before you did anything, this could be massive.
With Tae's voice still ringing in your head you step off of the plane and take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

------ a/n
Not my best, but...
OOF THAT COULD BE TURNED INTO A FULL STORY I MAY HAVE TO DO THAT HEH HEH. Comment if you want that to happen~
Anyway... ITS TAE'S BIRTHDAY AAA
I love you so much Tae and holy shit I can't believe you're 21/22, you're literally so amazing and I love you in every way possible. I hope you had an amazing birthday with your doggo and friends. You mean the world to me and so many other people, stay strong, I love you 💕

 You mean the world to me and so many other people, stay strong, I love you 💕

Also damn what even is my life rn
Sned hlep.
Have a great day~

Xoxo Chim