Jimin as your boyfriend

-Sings to you

-Always telling you he loves you

-Tries to get you to dance with him

-Pillow fights at 1 am? Yes please

-Him watching you sleep.

* You wake up, eyes fluttering as you took in your surroundings. The bedroom was still very dark with a single tinge of moonlight peeping through a curtain. You turn your head away from the curtains to find a face pretty close to yours.

"Ah! What the he-" You jump up, then realize it was only your boyfriend, Park Jimin. He looks up at you, his dark mocha eyes shining, mouth parted slightly, revealing his slightly crooked tooth.

"Are you okay Jagiyah?" He asks, propping himself up slightly. You nod, smiling.

"You just scared me thats all... " You laugh sheepishly, Jimin smiles and holds out his arms. "Why are you awake?" You ask and crawl into his arms.

"Not sure, just cant sleep I guess... watching you sleep helps me sleep too..." He kiss your head.

"Oh?" You bite your lip, you could only imagine what kind of troll you looked like while sleeping. Jimin squeezes you into his chest.

"I love you, you know. You're an angel thats amazing and perfect, I swear Ill never ever let you go, you deserve the world," Jimin whispers. You open your mouth to respond but Jimin shuts you up with a kiss.

"Okay, we can go to bed now," He pulls your head to his chest and pats it twice.

"I- I love you Jimin..." You stutter.

"I know," He giggles. You close your eyes again smiling to yourself, what a bean. *