Jungkook as your boyfriend

- Always smiling his bunny smile when around you.

-Will take you anywhere

-Loves playing video games with you, occasionally letting you win

-Lowkey loves it when you wear his oversized white shirts

-Falls asleep with you awake in his arms.

* "Yes!" You pumped a fist into the air, giggling to yourself as the Overwatch victory screen flashes across your screen. A new high score for this character! You laugh again, "Kookie! I got a new high score for Sombra!"

"Yay!" A voice calls from the other room. You select 'Play again' and hunker down for another long match. Right when the countdown for a new game started, your boyfriend, Jungkook, walks into the room. He sits down next to you and stretches his feet out and begins to watch you. He occasionally mutters things like 'nice' and 'wow,' but you still felt increasingly uncomfortable with this pro gamer at your side.

"Hey, Kookie?" You ask without taking your eyes off of the screen.

"Yes, y/n?" His voice flows out smoothly.

"Why are you here?" You rock to the side, trying to control your character with your body.

"I want to cuddle," He huffs, you laugh slightly, but continue to focus on the game. He then snakes his arms around your shoulders and pulls you into his chest, sliding his legs underneath you so the two of you were laying down.

"Kookieeee," You whine, eyes still glued to the tv as your score climbs higher and higher.

He rests his head on top of yours, pulling you closer still.

The two of you stay like this for a little longer, then Jungkook buries his face into your neck, closing his eyes and pressing his lips against the exposed skin.

He continued this act for awhile then went motionless.

During this time your score had decreased and left you with a 'You loose' screen. You huffed and set down your controller, before rotating towards Jungkook to ask we he suddenly wanted to cuddle, but to your surprise, he was fast asleep.

You try and wriggle out of his stronghold but to no avail, you remained locked in the maknaes arms.

"Aish, this kid," You whisper, then wrap your arms around his neck.

Kookie smiles slightly and stretches out to peck your forehead before going back to 'sleep.'

"I love you, Kooks," You laugh and close your eyes, who said bedtime couldn't be at 7 pm?