Jhs|| Big city dreams

"Jagiyah... Why aren't you in bed yet?" You heard the soft voice behind you, and turn around to see you boyfriend, Jung Hoseok of bts coming from the hotel's bathroom, hair still dripping wet. You had finished your shower about thirty minutes ago, but instead of sleeping you were up sitting in front of the large ceiling to floor window, displaying classic city life out of it. It was way late into the night, but cars were still driving around, people still walking and talking, noises still being made, this is why you loved the city.
You and your boyfriend had taken a flight from Korea to America so you could come back to most possibly your favorite place on the earth. You would come to this large city when you were in high school, and you loved every second of it... there was something about the city that compelled you, and made you hate your small home town. Every chance to come here you would take it, despite the weather or the time, you'd be there.
Since moving to Korea, you had been to places similar, but they didn't have the same feel. After learning about your feeling of this place, your boyfriend wanted to take you back for a 'casual weekend,' so the two of you flew down on a Wednesday and were staying till Sunday.
"I don't know, I just find this so relaxing." You murmur, facing your attention back to the cars several stories below. Hobi sits down next to you on the couch and pulls a blanket around the two of you. It remains quiet for awhile before he lets out a small laugh.
"You look so peaceful, I swear I've never seen you like this." He beams at you.
You laugh too, watching him. His perfect features highlighted by the city lights, his eyes glistening softly, with a sense of content and love.
"I guess I am at peace... Thank you so much for taking me here again, I know it was a lot, and-" he shakes his head.
"It's good to get out for awhile, I just wish I knew you cared so much about this place earlier... I would have taken you here a long time ago." He wraps an arm around your shoulders, and the two of you continue watching the life below you.
It felt as if hours passed by, as if there was nothing else in the world, just you, Hoseok, and the city around you. Your eyes began to droop, starting to feel the full effect of the 13 hour time change of Korea to America.
"Yah, I think it's time to go to bed..." Hobi whispers.
"But I don't want to stop watching," you mumble, sleep pulling at your words. A light laugh comes from Hoseok.
"I can promise that it'll be there for the next four days, we have a long day tomorrow, we need to sleep." Without waiting for another protest he picks you up and carries you to the hotel bed. He sets you down and begins tucking you in.
"Hobi-, I want to watch now though," you whine. He smiles and starts peppering your face with feather like kisses, you whine again, trying not to giggle at his sudden childish action.
"Hobi!" You finally get out. He pulls back, a look of pride across his face, and lays down next to you, pulling you into him.
"Okay, okay.... Good night, I love you and I'm excited for these next days," He whispers into your ear.
"I love you more, and I can't wait to show you everything," you whisper back and you feel his grip tighten around you.
"You're so cute... I love seeing this side of you. But you do realize you'll have to navigate us around here, I don't want to get lost..." he laughs silently. And with that he seemed to fade into sleep, already resting his chin on your head, breaths heavy with sleep coming from him.
You close your eyes and stretch out your legs so the soles of your feet are on the top of Hobi's feet, the very distant noise of cars passing by and angry horns blaring in the distance still heard, creating the most perfect environment for you.

a/n
안녕~ guys
I think I'm going to start doing more stuff similar to this in place of constant scenarios because bich that's gonna run out of ideas quick. So... yeah. I hope you guys liked this, don't forget you can request. (Yes I am working on some smut, I've gotten a couple requests for it. You can request cute scenarios or imagine ideas too)

ALSO
CAN YALL GO READ MY NEWEST STORY (angel issues) ITS REALLY GOOD IM SURE YOU'LL LIKE IT IF YOU LIKE THIS SHTUFF. IT'D MEAN A LOT TO ME IF YOU DID 💗💗

Thank you :)