Bts finding a certain pic of you

So the scenario here is that you and your boyfriend, (could be any bts member,) sit down on the couch late at night and decide to start looking for each others camera role. Why? Because that's what you do sometimes right? Anyway, whilst going through your photos, your boyfriend was mostly just seeing kpop stuff, pictures of him, k-dramas occasional selfies, pretty pictures and so on, the normal stuff.

Until he stumbles upon a selfie from about a month or so ago. It's you with the heart filter from snapchat, wearing your favorite mint crop top. It was a good selfie, you looked pretty in it and your makeup was slaying until they saw your chest. Let's just say you had a little bit of cleavage showing(?) Your boyfriend turns a bright red and texts the picture to himself, for later. Then he realizes that you have his phone in your hands right now, and you saw the picture he just sent himself.

Though you didn't really care, here is what would happen with each bts member...

__________________________________________________________

Jin

-As soon as his phone buzzed in your hands he'd feel ashamed and turns an even brighter shade of red then what he previously was

-Tries to act shocked and innocent if possible

-"WHAT?! How did that Happen?"

-Wants his phone back immediately so he can 'delete it'

-Swears it wasn't him

-- "Uh Jin?" You ask and look up to see his eyes wide and mouth parted, face the color of a tomato. Opening the message you see the selfie and blush a little, smiling.

"What? I didn't do that!" He says quickly and looks at the text.

"Jin, who else would." You say.

"I don't know but I will find them! I didn't do it!" He insists and shakes his head, eyes still wide.

"Jin, you have my phone, its okay really."

"I swear I didn't here let me have my phone." He takes his phone and gives you yours.

"JIN ITS OKAY!" You can't help but die laughing. the way he was trying to pass this all off was too funny.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

-

Suga

-Fuck.

-Tries to play it off casually and act all swaggy about it

-"Did I just get a text?"

-When you ask he just shrugs

-Tries to act all innocent and cute to make you forget about it and continue on

-- You look at the white banner appearing on Yoongi's phone, it was a text from you? Opening it you find the picture and look up at him.

"Did I just get a text?" He looks up casually, pouting his doll-like lips.

"Yeah, from me, its a picture of me." You smile slightly, he shrugs.

"Oh okay, that's nice." He goes back to looking at your phone and you laugh.

"You're so silly, Yoongi." You roll your eyes and put down his phone.

"Mhm."

-

RM

-Owns up to it

-Says he did it because you were too beautiful to ignore