Bts baking with you

Jin
We all know this man, we all know that he would be a literal pro. We're talking four flavors of Christmas cookies going at once and it getting done with no hassle. You would be there to taste everything and make sure it was going correctly.

Suga
You were baking by yourself when Suga wandered into the kitchen and asked how he could help. You were surprised by his action and decided to have him cut the cookies into shapes. He was so adorable, pouting when it didn't come out right, tilting his heads as he used his cute hands to lay out the shapes.

Rm
An all day project for sure. You let this cutie roll the batter and help put the cookies on the tray because you didn't necessarily trust him curing the cookies into shapes. He kept asking if he was doing a good job or if he needed to do something different. You didn't end up makes more than three dozen but it still took awhile because he was so adorable.

Jhope
You woke up one morning to him making a mess trying to bake. He was surprisingly really good at it, he would put on that apron and he would bake, even if it weren't necessary. He would also use his baby voice while talking to himself saying what to do next.

V
"TAE THATS WAY TO HOT YOU'LL BURN THEM!" Became a common phrase while baking with Taehyung. He would always go to put the cookies into the oven and turn it on full heat then smile at you.

Jimin
You would turn around to see him eatin a fresh cookie without any frosting, when you told him to wait he just shrugged and said that they'd be eaten eventually. He was always dipping his finger in to tasting the frosting or batter.

Jungkook
Once you suggested baking he would tie on that apron and would go to town. Would beat the stir the batter casually as you were reading the instructions. He would also be a pro at frosting cookies decoratively like wow who would know.

______

Thank you for reading and showing so much support! It means a lot to know that there are people who read these... I love all of you, and please don't forget to request!!