Bts on a snow day

An imagine in which you and your boyfriend have a day off of school because of snow... this is what would happen. (Please read the message at the bottom!!)

Jin
Jin would be pleasantly surprised at the day off and comment on how it wasn't 100% necessary because the snow wasn't that bad. Anyway, you would pull him outside to watch the snow gently fall from the sky. Flakes would gather in his hair and eyelashes as he sat on the steps and gently packed the snow into small clumps before throwing them into the air and watching them disperse. After all of this, he'd see you start to get cold and pull you inside for some hot chocolate.

"Hey y/n? You look cold." He said, brushing the snow from his lap.

"It's not to bad!" You yelled as he grabbed your hand and began to pull you inside.

"Come on, I'll make hot chocolate mixed with coffee."

Suga
You'd wake up to inform him of the snow day, only for him to mumble and go back to bed. Good luck getting him up anywhere past that. If or when Yoongi finally gets up, all that really happens is him transitioning to the couch to look at his phone. When you asked what he wanted to do, he'd hold out his arms for you and ask to watch a movie. Him being him, he chooses some horror movie. So you guys spent your day being blanket burritos and watching movies.

"Yoongi! Yoongi oppa!" You shook your boyfriend's shoulder, trying to wake him. He finally grunts and looks over at you. "We have a snow day!"

"... Cool." He grunted and rolled back over.

"WAH! Wait! Lets do something!"

RM
This... BOY. He'd be slightly disappointed at the snow day. He had an Algebra test that he had studied so hard for, yet he had to wait another day to take it?? After getting over the initial disappointment he'd be super happy. Taking you to a small ice skating rink where he'd teach you to skate. Holding your hand throughout it all until you were able to skate without help. If you were ever to fall, he'd come and help you up and ask if you still wanted to continue.

"That's it! You're doing it!" Namjoon yelled as he let go of your hand, watching you skate away from him.

"Joonie! I'm doing it!" You scream over your shoulder and look behind you to see a bright-faced Joon, his hair falling in front of his eyes. Face shining with a smile. You lost your balance and fell on your ass.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Joon skated up to you and offered a hand.

Jhope
He wakes you up by jumping on your bed screaming at all the possibilities that could happen that day. Would you stay inside or go out? Play in the snow or watch it fall? If it were all up to Hobi... You'd be age 6 again and head outside to build a snow fort. He made sure you were all bundled up in a hat, scarf, gloves, a jacket, everything before sending you out. Once you got out he'd be so happy he'd start to jump around throwing snow into the air and at you. Then he'd want to build a snowman with you.

"Perfect!" Hobi shouted as he stood away from your guys's lump of a snow man. The guy had a big bottom, tiny middle, and big head, with a stony smile.

"You think so?" You asked. "Looks a little... whaaah."

"Y/n. That is our child how dare you."

V
Is staying inside and cuddling an option? That's what Taehyung would want. At around midday, he'd drag the two of you out of the bed for a 'walk in a winter wonderland.' He'd take an aesthetic picture and then start skipping around. He loved how cold it was and how leisurely it was to be able to walk around freely. Next thing you knew, he had a hit an ice patch mid-gallop and ended up falling and sliding across it.

"MY ASS." He yelled as he turned around and smiled at you who was going to help him up.

"Tae omg are you okay!?" You offered your hands out to him.

"I am now!" He winked sensually.

"Oh geez."

Jimin
He watched the snow falling from the sky in absolute awe. Overall happy and feels incredibly soft the whole day. Starts by drinking tea, then heads outside to take a look around. Again, he'd be so incredibly soft and happy the whole day that you really couldn't tell if eyes existed from all of the smiling he was doing. He would try to eat the snow, or feed you the snow. Probably end with him doing some fine ass jump off of a deck or twirling in a snow pile before you bring him back inside.

"Wow its so beautiful..." You whispered, watching the careful flakes.

"Who? You? Why yes, you are really beautiful." Jimin giggled quietly.

"Jimin I was talking about the snow but I think I actually meant you." You countered.

"I looooove you" ;)

Jungkook
VERY HAPPY KOOKIE. He'd yell with delight and start by playing about an hour of Fortnite and about 3 of Overwatch. After he somehow got bored of that he'd drag you outside and start a snowball fight. What started out as innocent became a full out war. You each had your own base with several piled of snowballs. Every 10 seconds you'd both peak up from your base wall, hurl a snowball at each other and retreat back into hiding. It ended with him sprinting to your fort and taking you into a snow pile.

You peeked over the top of your fort, surprised not to see a coconut looking at you from across the way.

"Where could he have gone?" You muttered and clutched a snowball. Suddenly, you hear a large thumping noise than an "AAA!" Next thing you know you're in a snow heap with Kookie laying on top of you smiling.

"Did I win?" He laughed.

"Sure."

___________

Requested by: Mymy1754 💕 hope you enjoyed!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
So like, I have been putting a lot of effort into writing a fanfiction called Colors. Its super good so far and I really think you guys would like it. However it doesnt have a bts member in it, it has a Seventeen's Wen Junhui... would you guys still want to see either the first chapter or a little snippit of it?

Dont forget to request! Sleep tight and stay safe!
-Chim~