Bts with you sleeping on the couch

Jin.

Would be so incredibly tired, but once he saw you, he couldn't help but smile. He would crouch down to your eye level, and rub your cheek gently until you woke up. He would then ask if you wanted to move to the bed.

Suga.

Would be so tired that he would curl up right next to you on the couch. If you were sleeping on the couch, so was he.

Rapmonster.

First thing he noticed when he walked in. He wouldn't want to wake you, so instead, he made sure you were comfortable with enough blankets and support before he passed out in the chair next to you.

Jhope.

Would find it absolutely adorable. He would snap one or two pics and set it as his home screen. You would wake up from his giddy squeals and awws, then the two of you would go to the normal bed.

V.

This small child wouldn't see you on the couch at first and would get super terrified when you weren't on the bed. He would begin to run around the house until he found you on the couch. He'd be so happy to see you he'd sleep on the stretch of the floor next to the couch.

Jimin.

Would be so happy to see you he wouldn't think twice about rolling onto the couch with you and hugging you close to his chest.

Jungkook.

Would carry you back to the bed, and tuck you in, before kissing you on the head and laughing at how cute you are.

---
(Do people actually read these ?😭😂)
Sorry, its been so long! I'll try and speed up the writing process... Thank you, everyone! Ily!

-Chim