Bts when you wear a shirt representing another k band

-This is not meant to insult any of the groups referenced, I personally like/love all of these groups- -Also long title ugh Idk how else to title it tho-

Jin

He saw you walking around with a Got7 Mark sweater and got kinda confused. A) To how long you had liked Got7 and b) why you were wearing a sweater representing another k band when you had him. He wouldn't say anything to you, but you could tell he felt weird with you in it.

Suga

You were reading when he saw your Sehun of Exo shirt. He didn't care at all. He entitled you to your own opinion of music and thought it was cool that you supported Exo what with him being in BTS. He would still confirm that you liked him better than Sehun though.

RM

When he saw you in an NCT sweater with Jae Hyun's name on the back, he got nervous that you liked Jaehyun more than him because he was closer to your age then he was. When he told you this, you laughed it off saying that thought you liked NCT, you would always like him more.

Jhope

You were sleeping in a Monsta X Minhyuk sweater when Hope saw you. He was smiled to himself, surprised that you liked Monsta X too. He thought it was cute how big the sweater was, he couldn't quite explain it.

V

He saw you out in public with a Onew of Shinee shirt and got slightly flabbergasted that you weren't wearing your best shirt 24/7. He would then try listening to Shinee's music so you two could listen to them together.

Jimin

You were practicing dance in a Hoshi from Seventeen shirt when he saw you. It took him awhile... but he jokingly asked if you liked Hoshi better than him, he would then say (in Busan dialect) 'Prove it then.'

Jungkook

When he saw you listening to Infinite he would shyly ask who you liked best and then a few days later, an Infinite Hoya shirt would show up at your door. He encouraged you to branch out from what you normally listened to.

____________

BTS DIALECTS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME HONESTLY I CANT.

Thank you guys for 1k reads it means a lot! I love yall! Stay cute! ;)