Jin as your boyfriend

Jin:

- Cooks for you 24/7, but loves it when you help out.

- Sits you on the couch and spoon feeds you weird ass foods he made.

- Will hug you randomly throughout the day because he feels like it.

- Long walks through the city, holding hands the whole time.

- Every time he looks at you he can't help but smile.

* You roll over and stretch out your arms, groaning silently as you do so. Your outstretched hand lands on the person's chest next to you. A groan comes from the male as well, as he slowly wakes up to the morning light as well.

"Y/n aaaa" Seokjin whines. You mumble a 'good morning' to your boyfriend as you sit up and look down at him.

"I'm hungry," You pout as Jin smiles his worldwide handsome smile up at you.

"Pancakes and tea? I'll make the pancakes if you go out and buy the tea~" He tugs on your hand. A skeptical look wipes across your face.

"Yaaah, why do I have to go outside?"

"Because  I'm the chef here!" He smiles again. You grumble and pull yourself out of the warm blankets.

"Fine, but I better come back to pancakes" You wink as you grab Jin's large Pink sweatshirt that goes down to your thighs. You smooth down your hair and manage to make yourself look like you didn't just roll out of bed.

"Of course jagi~"

--------

You gently push open the door of your apartment, two cups of tea in hand. You are immediately greeted with the scent of pancakes coming from the kitchen. You smile as you hear soft singing coming from the kitchen.

"Jinnie oppa," You call.

"Yes Y/n?" You walk to the kitchen to find Jin wiping his hands on a towel, in front of him, a steaming plate of pancakes. "Hope you're hungry," he takes his cup of tea and kisses your forehead.

"Jin?" You ask as he presses his forehead against yours. "I love you."

"I love you too Jagiya," He kisses your forehead again. "Let's go eat!" He pulls your hand towards the table. You couldn't help but smile. Even though he was older than you, he really was like a large child sometimes. *

I SUCK AT EMOTIONS OOD