Bts in the shower with you

-Okay for this one just imagine that its the shower pictured above. K? K.-

Jin

It was actually his idea to take a shower with you. It consists of him washing your hair and playing with it awkwardly as you wash the rest of your body. You rubbing the shower glass and saying "Jin! It sounds like you!!" He would laugh, and kiss you on your forehead then casually ask if you wanted to go cuddle on the couch.

Suga

He was originally only there because he just wanted to clean himself, but oh, when the two of you got in the shower he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. You would playfully ask him what was up, to respond he would blush and move in to kiss your lips. You would separate and start playing with his wet hair, giggling now and then. Suga didn' mind, he liked it when you were happy.

Rapmonster

This cutie was slightly awkward at first and wasn't really sure what to do. It was when you asked if you could wash his hair did he get a little bit more comfortable. The two of you would start to tell jokes and talk about daily life as if taking a shower together was nothing.

Jhope

Oh wow, this boy loved singing in the shower, especially with you. After about a minute or so he would start to sing Mama, and pull your hands, start twirling you around and nuzzling your nose with his. He was such a giant goofball that both of you forgot about actually forgot about cleaning yourselfs until you pointed out the hand on the clock outside of the shower and moved over a full hour. Then you two would quickly clean up and head to the bedroom for some late night snuggles.

V

Would be a big little kid, he would start playing with the bubble suds in his hands, and blow them in your direction. "TAE!" You would yell as he would rub bubbles all of your hair, somehow the two of you would end up on the floor of the shower throwing handfuls of water at each other like it was a war zone.

Jimin

Would be pretty quiet until he starts humming and dancing. You would laugh as he went through random little dance moves. This little mochi would slip and almost fall, which resulted in you laughing and telling him to stop. He would then bring your face to his chest and tell you how much he loved you.

Jungkook

This BOY. He would start off pretty innocent until he caught you absentmindedly eyeing his arms and how attractive he looked. He would laugh and casually start doing random poses, flexing here and there asking if you liked it. He would then pick you up and kiss you all over your face. While he was holding you, he would casually just dip you in the shower head's stream of water, causing you to scream in protest.

-

I think I'm coming out of my awkward shell