Rapmonster as your boyfriend

- Protective AF

- Literally cares so much about you, texts and calls you everyday you guys are apart.

- Helps you with any possible school work you may have

- Will teach you any other languages he knows, as well as want you to teach him the languages you know.

- Kisses your forehead every day he can

* You hear a giant crash come from the kitchen along with a string of swear words. You immediately jump up thinking of your boyfriend's unfortunate destructive manner.

"Joon?" You call as you walk into the kitchen to see your tall boyfriend looking at the palm of his hand, pieces of glass scattered around him. He looks up, a guilty look spread across his features.

"I'm sorry y/n it slipped!" He looks down at his hand, it was then that you realized that his hand was a bright red, blood pooling out of an open gash.

"Omg Namjoonie!" You run forward, arms outstretched.

"Yah! There's glass on the ground is careful with your bare feet!" Namjoon says worriedly, watching you hop around, avoiding the glass just to reach him.

"Hey, its fine! Worry about your hand!" You say as you take a wad of paper towels and press it against his cut. "But you're going to need to let me look at it..." You remove the towel to see a large gash running half of the way down his hand.

Staying calm, the two of you shuffle over to the sink and begin to run water over the cut, revealing that it was truly a pretty large gash. A hiss comes out from Namjoon.

"I'm sorry but the cut is really big..." You mutter, not 100% what to do at this point, you feel Joon lean into you, his cheek pressing against the top of your head. "You may need to get stitches..." You look up to see his brown eyes clouded with fear, he has always had an irrational fear the doctor's office.

"Is there any other option?" He moves his thumb slightly which causes more blood to pool out.

"Im afraid not..." You reach for the nearby towel and wrap it around his hand. "Come on let's go now before standard work time comes, the train won't be busy," You say as you hop back over the shards of glass that'll you were planning on cleaning up later.

At the front door, you help Namjoon put on his coat as well as tie his shoes. You then zip on your favorite boots and look up at Namjoon. He's biting his lips looking at the ground, he was tugging at his shirt, fingers shaking slightly.

"Joon," You stand up to your full height. His attention is brought to you, a weak smile on his face. "Its going to be okay," You stretch on your toes and press a kiss to his forehead. He pulls you down to his lips and holds you there for what felt like a full minute. "But we have to go,"

"Promise me you won't leave," He asks seriously. You laugh.

"I promise."

__

A full three hours later, the two of you arrive back at your shared apartment, hands laced together, and Namjoon's hand in a thick bandage.

The past hours consisted of you squeezing Joon's hand as the doctor shot the numbing needle into his hand, then stitched up his hand. You started to head to the kitchen to clean up the glass when Joon pulled you onto the couch with him.

"I never apologized," He looks down.

"Apologize for what? It's not your fault!" You smile as he brushes strands of hair from your face with his good hand. He kisses your
Forehead.

"I love you Jagi," He whispers.*

---
IM SO AWKWARD I HATE HOW AWKWARD I AM