Myg || a proposel

He spun the fork around his finger, looking anxiously around the restaurant, chewing his lip. I kept tapping on my phone, searching for an idea. I look up at him, Yoongi. I'm surprised no one has recognized him yet, him being the idol he was. I shouldn't be here with him right now. I'm his stylist, and nothing other than that. We just happened to be in China for the world bts tour and we're taking a three day break in Wuhan. He was hungry, I spoke Mandarin. So here we are in the restaurant.

  "Are you positive." He asks lowly. I nod.
  "Yoongi. We've been here for the past 20 minutes since the bill came, I think I would have found what we needed by now." I grumble. He rolls his eyes.

  Our problem here is that we both left the hotel thinking the other had enough money to pay for two sandwiches. Come time for the bill, it turns out neither of us had our money. I had been searching for an idea of what to do, but came up empty.

  "Let's just tell the waitress, she might have an idea." Yoongi puts down is fork, and continues to look around the restaurant.
  "I don't think I could handle doing that," I say quietly, cheeks a bright red as I try to figure out what to say in Mandarin.
   "Come on it's just an old lady, she'll be fine with it.. I only have one other idea." He sits back in his chair. I raise an eyebrow.

  He points at my hand, I look at it, and look back at him curiously. He reaches out, taking my hand in his and carefully slips off the small golden ring I was wearing on my pinky finger. I shake my head as I figure out what he's going to do. It was early, there wasn't any one else in the dining area but two older couples and a small family. Regardless, if one person figures out who he was, it'd be all of the news.

  "Sorry." He says lamely and slides out of his chair, sliding onto one knee. As if it was actually real, tears came to my eyes, my cheeks a bright red as I brought my shaky hands to my face.
   "Y/n, I love you so marry me?" He wasn't the best at acting, but I'd give him credit for at least going into this position. I nod, looking around to see the few people inside staring at us. He takes my left hand and jammed the ring into my ring finger. It's all I can do not to cringe, that'll never come off.
   Everyone inside erupts into applause and 'congratulations.' Yoongi squeezes into the chair next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
  "I hope this works," is all he says when he whispers into my ear. I look over my shoulder at him, surprised by how close our faces were.
  "I'll kill you if this doesn't work."
Our waitress rushes forward, smile on her face.

  "Your meal is on us! Now go enjoy your new husband!" She winks and takes the bill from our table.
  "Thank you so much! You really don't have to." I gush, secretly hoping that she insists.
  "No no! It's okay!" She quickly runs away before I could say anything else's
Yoongi squeezes me and stands up. Slipping on a pair of sunglasses and a face mask, he laced his hand with mine and took off for the door. I put on a big smile, and make an act of wiping away some of the fake tears.

  Once outside he picks me up and starts to head towards the hotel. I look down at the ring on my finger, which was already swelling up. I begin to pull on it, pouting as my finger only swells up more.

  "Hey y/n... would you ever let me take you on another date?" He asks quietly, voice muffled by the face mask.
  "Like, a serious one, or something like this?" I ask, still looking at my hand.
  "A serious one, I'll bring money." He says as we turn into the hotel, and head for the elevators.
  "Sure why not," I shrug and smile, positive that he would never actually follow through with this. I reach over and push the floor 7 button on the elevator wall. The doors close with a mechanical ping, and we begin our slow climb upwards.

  "Good. Because we are engaged now." He says cooly.
  "Yoongi, why are you holding me?" I ask just as the doors open up at the 7th floor. On the other side, Jimin and Jungkook are standing and waiting.
  "WOOOH HYUNG." Jimin shouts and his jaw drops, looking at me in Yoongis arms.
  "Whatever." Yoongi mutters, and drops me. Walking out and back to his hotel room. I land on my butt, and look up at the others in shock.
  "So he's like that to you too?" Jimin asks.

--
Hey so this was requested by an anon and I personally want to apologize, this was super bad but I'm just having a hard time getting back into writing. I've bee super stressed lately.

But anyway.
Happy birthday to my literal king and talented boy Min Yoongi! I love you so much and you are so talented! I cant get over how much I love you!!

- Chim 💕