Knj|| Monopoly

Hopefully, you guys know standard rules of monopoly... hehe. (includes profanity.) (I'm using American Monopoly names because that's what I'm used to.)

-

"OH! OH!" You yell grabbing your hair as Namjoon throws the dice onto the table.

"6! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... HAHA, I PASSED YOUR BOARDWALK EAT MY ASS." Namjoon jumped up and pumps his fist.

"NO!" You scream and slam your head onto the table. The microwave clock read 2 am as you and your best friend, Namjoon, continue your game of monopoly game started an hour or so before. This was supposed to be fun and enjoyable, a break from school, but oh no, playing against the IQ genius himself, was not fun.

This man had somehow placed hotels on all of his property and was skillfully avoiding your own property. Despite him already being a millionaire in the game, you were holding on, still ready to beat him.

"I just want to sleeeeep," You whine. lifting your head up to see Joon sitting back down, smoothing down his tousled, dirty blonde hair.

"Aha! Giving up so soon, y/n?" He raises an eyebrow and flicks the two dice across the board to you.

"Never bitch," You mutter, scooping up the dice and shaking them in you're hand. "Let's see, I'm good for 2-5 moves, anything above that I'm trashed." You whisper to yourself, surveying the board. Looking up, you see Joon smiling at you, his dimples were showing.

You throw the dice, the skitter around the table, tilting and turning every which way, 6, then 4, then a 1, and a 2. 3! Perfect.

"Damn," Namjoon whispered, you smile.

"Your turn, Joonie." You kick back and watch as he rolls a 2 and 4, 5. He skips all of the properties you owned with a smug smile on your face.

"Good luck with Illinois Ave," he looks up at you, brown eyes shining, "It'll wipe you out," he winks.

"Aish." He had always been that one friend to offer to date you and wink at you from time to time, besides all of that, he was super respectful, smart, protective, you'd known him since middle school. Now, in your freshman year of college, you were both still best friends, and single. "Try me, bitch,"

You roll the dice and watch anxiously as the spun around and around finally landing to end up with an 8, which led you directly to Illinois Ave, Namjoon's property with two hotels on it.

"Oh fu-" You shout and watch Namjoon die laughing.

"That's 2,200 dollars, y/n." He whispers quietly, going from volume 100 to 0 real quick.

"Oh hush," You pick up the little money you had left, "I just want to sleep..."

"Then I win?" He leans back.

"Hell no, give me a second." You mutter, shit, short 300$.

"I'll make you a deal, you win and we go to bed if you'll go on a date with me." He smiles over at you, you pause.

"It's late your tired." You begin to count your money again. There was no way you were leasing your hotels on boardwalk, that's all you have.

"You're right when I'm tired I get slightly stupid." He sighs.

"Mhm." Still 300 short, damn.

"And right now I'm stupid enough to say that I've liked you for a while and want to be more than friends," he flicks his tiny plastic hotel around the table.

"Are you serious," you stop flipping through your bills to look at him.

"Serious as a dog."

"Joon, what."

"I'm so tired don't friend zone me." He laughs.

"Aish, I'll go with you, just so I can win." You laugh and throw your money onto the table.

"So you're my girlfriend?" He begins to scoop up the pieces.

"Woah." First a date and now a relationship? Not that you were against it, but...

"Problem?" He smirks. "I thought you knew my true feelings for you."

"Oh I did, and just know that I'm doing this so I can sleep." You stand up and help separate the money into categories.

"Oh really?" He laughs.

"Sure."

"I love you y/n," he goons.

"Aish. I love you too, Joon." You roll your eyes, smiling to yourself.

"You're cute." He slides the top of the box.

"Sure, sure, you're cuter so don't fight me." You turn on the kitchen overhead.

"Well, guess you could say IM the real winner tonight," he winks and grabs his coat, preparing to head to his dorm down the hall.

"Hush up, I will kill you." You laugh and open up the door. "Goodnight."

"I love you." He yawns and wanders out.

"Yup."

-

Please don't forget ot request :).

idk i felt like making a goofy fic w' Joon. aNd AlSo. Like I was looking at 'boyfriend!' pics of Namjoon and holy shit there are so many good pictures. Like just google 'bts Namjoon boyfriend' and oof that's a party.

Sorry for the prolonged update, I'll try and update more often.
-chim 💝