V as your boyfriend

- The two of you are a couple of kids

- Stays up late to mess with you

- Messes with your hair 24/7

-Gives you his Gucci sweaters to wear on cold days

- Clingy af

* "JAGI!" Your boyfriend stomps into the room. You look up to see a very disgruntled shirtless Taehyung from bts.

"Yes, Tae?"

"I'm hungry!" He whines and snuggles up next to you on the couch, running his hand through your hair. "Can we go get pizza?"

"Tae, its 1 am. Nowhere is open," You close the book you had been reading to look down at him.

"That is actually false, that place we like so much is open till 2 am on Friday nights," He huffs and gives you his best pout face.

"Tae, it's going to be cold outside... And you'll have to put a shirt on," Your eyes wander to his toned chest.

"Pleeeease y/n! We can walk there! I'll pay!" He pulls away and studies your face, you really couldn't say no to this kid.

"Yaah! Fine!" He breaks into his big box smile and runs into the next room, he runs back a second later with his brown sweatshirt in one hand and his black sweatshirt in the other.

"Here! Put this one, you'll be warmer," He pulls the brown sweatshirt over his head, messing up his hair more than it already was. After you pull the sweatshirt over your own head, you're being pulled out of the apartment and down the street by Tae.

Not to much surprise, no one was out at this time other than a few random people walking down the sidewalk, coming back from various bars and other late Friday activities.

"Look, Jagi! Its like we have the whole street to ourselves!" Tae laughs happily and pulls you into the road.

"Taehyung! Oi! Not in the road!" You yell as he's suddenly doing weird little weird dance moves in the middle of the road, somewhat resembling his group's Go Go dance.

He turns to look at you, a smile still covering his face.

"Why not? If there's a car we'll move!" He grabs your hand and begins skipping/ running down the street.

"Tae!" You cant help but laugh at this child.  "I thought you were hungry! Let's just go get the pizza!"

"I am! But it's not often that it's so clear at this time!" He stops skipping and turns at you, breathless.

"What now Tae?" You laugh again, it takes him a couple seconds but he laughs too.

"I was just thinking about how much I love you," He pulls you to the pizza shop, not allowing a word, only to find that it was closed. "WHAT?" He places both of his hands against the glass and looks inside the dark shop. "Its Friday though!"

You laugh, drawing his attention to you. "Its Thursday, pabo." His face falls as he pouts.

You burst into laughter a grief-stricken Tae looks up, "Yah! Whats so funny?"

"Nothing! You're just too cute!" You're clutching your chest trying to hold in your laughter now.

"Yah!" He calls again this time bringing your face up to his. "This isn't funny! I'm still hungry!"

You stop laughing and look him in the eye. "We have ice cream at home, how about we go home, watch a k-drama, eat ice cream and go to bed?"

"But I still want pizza..." He whines.

"We'll get you some pizza tomorrow when it's actually Friday... Let's just go home for now." You smile more, as you watch him process the thought.

"Can we snuggle too?"

"Sure, Taehyung," He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"Yay! Come on Jagi! Let's go home," He begins to pull you back down the street,  he suddenly stops, causing you to run into his back. He spins around and kisses your lips, staying there for what felt like minutes on end.

He spins back around and begins to pull you back down the street. "I love you y/n!" He calls over his shoulder. You cant help but smile and you noticed how happy this child was.

---
This is getting reads why 😫😫 Lmao this is just encouraging me to come out of my shell. Tysm everyone