Bts hearing you sing their solo song

by solo song, I'm talking about each members solo song from the 'Wings' album ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin

When he heard you singing Awake in the shower his heart absolutely swelled, he found himself sitting outside the door listening to your quiet voice. Hearing you sing such a beautiful song that he wrote made him feel with emotions. Once you came out of the shower he would hug you and tell him how much he loved hearing you.

Suga

You thought you were home alone when you quietly started rapping First Love. Suga heard you and stood right outside the bedroom door, smiling to himself. He would come in and tell you that you 'weren't bad for a beginner,' You would melt in embarrassment, only to make Suga laugh and hug you.

Rapmonster

Would be surprised when he heard you randomly belting out the lyrics to Reflection suddenly. He would watch you rap the song while you listened to your phone, laughing here and there as you were obviously trying to mimic his low voice.

Jhope

Mama would come up on your phone while it was connected to the Bluetooth speakers. Without a second thought, you got up and started singing the song and doing the dance to go with. Hoseok would watch for a little bit before joining you in singing and dancing to it.

V

You were painting when Stigma suddenly came on. You smiled knowing that Tae was right behind you on the couch. The song got to its halfway point with Tae joining in once in awhile. Pretty soon you sand the very last verses. It ended with Tae applauding obnoxiously and saying 'YAY JAGIYAH!'

Jimin

You were sitting in front of the mirror doing your hair and listening to music when Lie came on. You started singing naturally. Jimin would come up behind you and snake his arms around you and bury his face into your neck.

Jungkook

As soon as he heard you sing Begin, he would smile his little bunny smile and start to dance along and clap when you were done. He would pick you up bridal style and start singing it too. After that he would put his forehead against yours, it made him so happy to hear you singing.

-

Again thank you everyone for reading here shitty things I'm writing to help with the mind process of emotions (it's a film thing :/) I'm still awkward and lowkey uncomfortable writing these but ITS HELPING