Bts late night confessions

Jin
The two of you were laying in bed, faces inches apart from each other, "Jin?" You whispered.
"Yes? Y/n?" His soft brown eyes fluttered open, only causing you to fumble with you words more.
"I don't know what I'd do with out you," his mouth fluttered as you said the words, but you didn't stop. "You're so strong, and beautiful. The music you make is so amazing and I just want you to know how amazing you are..."
You look up to see a silent tear falling down Jin's cheek. He reaches out to cradle your cheek in your hand.
"I love you y/n, I don't know what I'd do without you either. You're always with me, supporting me and telling me I do a great job, even if that wasn't necessarily true." Tears started to fall down your cheeks too, causing Jin to laugh. "Yaah! Don't cry! I'll just cry more!" He brought you close to his chest. And you two stayed like that for the rest of the night.

Suga
You two were laying on the couch after watching a movie. The room was dark, and all you could hear was the steady heart beat of Yoongi underneath you. Telling by his breathing he was still awake...
"Yoongi..." you whispered, barely audible to even yourself. A small grunt comes from him in response.
"I don't think I'd be here today without you." It's true, recently you had been having really bad anxiety attacks, but Suga was always right there with you, holding you to his chest and talking you through it.
"Y/n don't say that," his low rough voice sounded clear against the white noise surrounding you. His arm tightened around your shoulders.
"It's true though,"
"I'll always be here for you... okay? You don't ever need to doubt yourself. Ever. I'm always going to be here to protect you," his sudden outburst surprised you. Your heart filled at his words.
"I love you Yoongs."

RM
You and your boyfriend were laying outside beneath the stars, point out consolations and meteors brought out the night when you suddenly started to giggle.
"What is it?" Your boyfriend, Namjoon, would ask.
"Oh... I was just thinking about when I first met you," Joon was already laughing. "I couldn't help but think about how weird you were... You seemed so quirky and dorky, and I had no clue that you would become so successful and cute," You giggled.
"Aish, I'm cringing..." He laughed but then stopped... "I remember when I first saw you, I thought how amazing you seemed, and how cute you were... none of that has changed," He smiled over at you.
"AW GEEZ YOU'RE SO SMOOTH!" You shoved him lightly, and continued laughing.

Jhope
You pushed through the doors to the dance practice room, the clock read 2 am as you later your eyes on your best friend in the middle of the room.
"Yah! It's time to go! You've been here since 6!" You yell. Hoseok turns around in surprise, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
"Ah, y/n... what are you doing here?" He switches off the music and grabs a water bottle.
"Your band mates texted me saying that you wouldn't stop practicing, even though you're sick. You need to get your rest. You're going on live tv in a couple days." You say whilst folding your arms.
"Aish, that doesn't mean I can't practice! This is none of your business!" He rubs his eyes and looks down.
"I'm sorry, that I'm concerned but you need to stay healthy," he covers his face and turns away from you. "Hobi?" You ask, suddenly concerned.
"Why do you suddenly care?" His voice is quiet.
"Hoesok.. I, I really really care about you and I just want you to be healthy," you say to him while you come up behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Can I tell you something?" He turns to you and puts both hands on your shoulders. "I really really like you, like more than a friend way,"
You pause, looking at his bare face, tired eyes. He had beautiful features.
"I really like you too, Hobi..." You stutter. He smiles a sunshine smile.
"No way, wait.... Can we go out tomorrow?"

V
You woke up to an empty spot next you in place of your boyfriend. You got up and walked to the living room, there sat Taehyung, peacefully looking outside.
Upon your entrance he turned towards you and  quirked his mouth upwards ever so slightly. Without thinking, you sat down next to him on the couch.
"What's up?" You ask, leaning into him.
"Nothing," he whispers and continues looking outside. This was nothing like the normal Tae. Normally, he'd be either back in bed with you or telling you everything that was going on, without a second thought. Lately, he'd been acting really distant, not answering questions with full sentences, barely eating or speaking.
"Tae, we both know that isn't true," you say. He lets out a long sigh and keeps looking out the window, without a single word.
"Tae, please answer me!" You pull away from him, admiring his perfect face outline by moonlight.
"Tae, please." Your voice comes out in a whine this time. "I'm worried about you."
At this, he carefully turns to you, concern across his face.
"Don't be," He whispers, almost sounding like his voice was catching at his throat.
"Why not? Your barely eating or talking! This isn't like the Tae I know," a lump swells in your throat. "Did I do something?" Taehyung immediately picks up on your tone of voice and wraps his arms around you.
"Please don't worry about me, I'm just stressed. that's all, you did absolutely nothing. I just pushed you off," He whispers, a lump now swelling in his throat. Minutes go by and soon he's shaking slightly, when you pull back you see silent tears rolling down his cheek.
"Oh, Tae," you wipe them without a thought.
"I'm sorry for making you worried, I was thoughtless... I love you. I'm sorry," he whispers, still shaking.
"Don't worry about it."

Jimin
-trigger warning-
You and your boyfriend had fallen asleep on the couch, but you woke in the middle of the night and noticed how much your wrist had been itching lately.
A long, long time ago... You had been going through a really hard time, and had done some things you probably shouldn't have. However, you only had three scars left, they were healing nicely and looked like there would be any mark left (hopefully.) The only problem is, you'd never told your boyfriend, who was now laying next you you, any of this, or about your scars.
He was the reason that they were going away and you were so happy now, it was definitely important to tell him that you were okay now... but it seemed like such a tough topic to cover.
"Y/n?" A tired voice comes from behind you as Park Jimin sits up next to you. "What's wrong?" He sees you holding your wrist.
"Hey Jiminah.. nothing's wrong, I just couldn't sleep" you move your hands to your sides.
"Give me your wrist," his is lower and dark than usual.
"Why? It's nothing I swear!" You say quickly.
"Give me your wrist," he repeats and starts reaching for it. He pulls it towards him, and turns it so the scars are facing him.
"Y/n." He rubs his small thumb over the three scars, processing what he's looking. At. The tears from you were immediate.
"Jimin please don't be sad. It was a really long time ago, and you've made me happier! The scars will go away soon, I promise!" You gasp between sobs. Jimin takes you into his arms.
"I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing early," he whispers.
"It's my fault, I was going through a really hard time... But I'm better now! I swear!!" You sob harder.
"Jagi, please don't cry! It's a thing of the past, and as long as I'm here now, I won't let it happen again." Him pulls back and wipes your tears with your sweater sleeves. "We'll talk more in the morning... lets go to bed," he kiss you and pulls you back down with him. "I love you, okay? I'll always protect you and be here for you."

Jungkook
It was late at night, but you weren't in bed like most people. No you were out roaming the streets with your boyfriend Jungkook. Your hands looks together and joking around as you passed multiple shop fronts and bars.
"Y/n!" He would yell and pull you to look at a different thing, before continuing to walk down the street.
"Kookie! Do you even know where we are?" You laughed, as you turned down another busy street.
"Of course! I did use to live here..." He shrugs, and continues to pull you down streets here and there, until you come across a beautifully lit path, sheltered by trees. Other couples were walking the path.
"This is where we used to go when we were younger," Jungkook whispers, turning to you.
"It's gorgeous..." You look at him, he's smiling a wide bunny smile. "Why are you smiling so much?"
"Nothing, I've just always wanted to take you here and now that I am I'm so happy," the two of you begin to walk the path, before stopping at a large bench to sit down.
"I wanted to take you here because," he pauses to take your hands. "When I was younger I always had plans of bringing a girl that I loved here at night, and just tell her that I loved her... By bringing you here, I just want to say I want you to never leave," he looks down shyly.
"Jungkook, I..." You start before he leans forward and presses a kiss to your lips. After
the small kiss, you're left with a smiling bunny. "I love you too, and I don't plan on leaving."

-------
Can you tell I ran out of ideas? Also the Suga and Jin one are kinda based off of my personal experience with those two wonderful boys.
I'm sorry that some were short (cough cough first 4) and like some were way way to long (cough cough V and Jimin)

Also do you guys have any requests? Message me!!