Chapter 52

A little time with [B.O.C] had put you into a happier mood and in all honesty, you weren’t sure yourself if that was possible. Walking into the house, you noticed that everyone was outside or helping with food in the kitchen. Not wanting to bother anyone, you made your way upstairs into your room and plopped your things down before changing into a plain black shirt and jeans.

As soon as you were done, you witnessed Noa walking down the stairs, and being in the cheerful mood you were in, you jumped on his back. He stumbled forward before realizing you were on him, and grinned, getting a good grip on you before strolling into the kitchen. Fai was hunched over the stove fixing something up, Kurogane and Touya helping him with Cloud setting the table. Wasurete was sitting on a stool at the kitchen island, toying at something in a box.

Outside, Isamu was sketching on the wooden platform with Natsu across from him, reading a book, and Vergil pressed up against the window, typing away on his laptop. Rika was helping Hiro with some homework under one of the trees- Dante was lounging around beside the two, texting on his phone. Not far from them, there was a volleyball game going on with the teams split into Ven, and Raizo against Kazuki and Roxas- Nero as well, but he was switching from one side to the other. Noa went over to where Kurogane was chopping something and grabbed a piece of cooked meat, reaching his hand up and feeding you before himself.

“I told you not to grab things like that!” Fai scolded over the sound of something frying.

“And I told you that it’s not my fault,” Noa shot back.

“Uncle Kuro~,” you called, reaching for an eggroll.

“Oh, hey,” he looked at you with a surprised face,” When did you get back [Name]?”

“Heya [Nickname]-chan!” Fai chirped, feeding you a piece of meat.

Noa glared at his brother,” That’s not fair.”

“Well you’re not cute!” Fai stuck his tongue out and continued working.

“I got back a few minutes ago,” you answered through chews.

“Did you win the game?” Cloud asked, nudging Wasurete, who looked up, and shut the box, exiting the kitchen.

“Oh yeah!” you chirped. “You guys have to see it! We did this epic move that scored the game point!”

“Who were you up against?” Touya asked, sitting himself down on a stool beside Cloud.

“Luca Goers; they’re such jerks,” you frowned. “One of them called me scar face!”

“She’s just jealous,” Touya waved you off.

“You should’ve burned her,” Noa said through a cough, Fai sighed and smacked his forehead.

“Great job [Name],” Vergil slightly smiled, walking into the kitchen,” I just saw your play.”

“Thanks Vergie!” you smiled back.

“Touya go call everyone in, it’s lunch time,” Kurogane instructed, setting a bowl of rice on the table. “And Noa, put [Name] down.”

“Hai.”

“But I don’t wanna!” the blonde pouted.

Vergil sighed and easily pulled you off Noa, setting you onto a stool,” I don’t understand why you don’t fight back sometimes.”

“Hey, he was pretty comfy,” you shrugged.

With 3 new people, the kitchen island and counter became additional tables. The dinner table held 8 people, them being Kurogane, Fai, Wasurete, Cloud, Touya, Kazuki, Isamu and Roxas. Sitting at the counter was Natsu, you, Rika, and Hiro in the middle. Ven, the twins, Nero, Noa, and Raizo took seats on the island. For lunch, Fai had made teriyaki chicken along with Kurogane’s stir fried vegetables, rice, and chow mein.