Chapter 6

Your head bobbed causing it to hit your knee. Your eyes shot open and you sighed, relieved to find that you were still in your room. You glanced at the clock, finding that it was 1:34 in the morning. You got up, and silently opened the door, creeping out of your room, and down the stairs to get water. Everyone was asleep, but the silence seemed incredibly peaceful. You grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and made your way back upstairs, closing the door quietly, and climbing into bed. You were too lazy to change, and your burning eyes told you that you needed more sleep, even though you had just woken up again. You took a few sips of water and curled up beneath the blanket.

Someone jumped onto your bed, and started shaking you violently. You groaned and kicked them off. They protested, and tried to get on again, but you hit them back down with a pillow. A low chuckle was heard, and you immediately shot up to see Yuffie with her hands on her hips, and Vincent leaning against the doorway, smirking. Since you got a clear look at him this time, you saw his key and the small gun charm dangling around his neck.

"Hey!! Hitting people is really mean you know!!," Yuffie cried out. 

You crossed your arms and stuck your tongue out at her," You're one to talk Yuffie! You could've ripped my arms off with all that shaking!!" 

She rolled her eyes and a grin spread across her face," So you coming'?" 

"To where?," you raised an eyebrow. 

"Cloud didn't tell you?," Vincent raised an eyebrow. You shook your head. "We're going to Spira for the remainder of spring break. Cloud probably forgot to mention it." 

"Well that's just like Cloudy! He's always too moody, he forgets to tell people stuff!!," Yuffie said crossing her arms. 

You got out of bed and stretched," Okay- I'm coming." 

Yuffie nodded and left as she pushed Vincent out. "Don't forget to bring extra clothes," Vincent called to you.

Quickly, you packed three changes of clothes in a duffel bag and got ready the fastest you ever had, almost tripping when you came down the stairs. Yuffie happily lead the three of you down the streets, chatting animatedly away and skipping ahead most of the time. She eventually came to a stop in front of a large garage. It looked about 3 times wider and longer than a fire station, however the structure was still the same. The red bricks were worn out and the large white garage door was freshly painted. You went through a small door on the side and gaped at the large whitw Gummi ship in front of you, which was painted with a hint of tan. On the side, you could make out the name 'SHERA' on it in small letters beside a picture of a woman in a bikini. The front was all glass, and you could see the controls from where you stood. Vincent was dragged on board by Yuffie but you stayed back, searching for Cloud or Tifa.  

"Dammit, Sinclair! Do ya want me to leave ya behind!?," you looked over your shoulder to see a man in his mid-twenties with short blonde hair and blue eyes, yelling at a tall emerald eyed boy whose hair was a fiery red that stood in all directions. The blonde had a Southerner accent to his voice. 

The redhead gave the man a smirk and crossed his arms over his chest," Aw, c'mon Cid. Be cool, it's spring break got it memorized?," he tapped his temple before climbing into the ship. 

"Got, dang it, these stupid kids are gonna give me a damn heart attack," Cid rubbed his temples. 

"[Name]!," someone called, and you turned around to see Cloud dragging Ventus by the collar. 

You giggled at the sight," Hey Cloud! I'm all set to go!," you smiled. 

He smiled back," Great. Sorry, I forgot to tell you we were going somewhere today."