Chapter 21

“It’s been 11 years and that’s all you can say to me?” the older man asked, trying to hide the lump in his throat.

The teen you had been standing over had his eyes hidden by his long bangs as he stared at the floor, but you can tell by the way his body shook that he was sobbing. Standing behind him were three other boys ranging in height from 5’9 to 6’- maybe more. One’s hair was exceptionally bleach white and tied in a thin, low pony tail, his eyes a deep violet. Another had light blonde hair that was spiked and sparkling blue eyes that seemed to glow. The third was a brunette, and his straight hair fell across his emerald eyes in such a manner you wondered if he could see.

“[Nickname]-chan!!” you were tackled onto the floor by the blonde,” We missed you!” he cried, tears threatening to spill over from his blue eyes.

“Noa,” you smiled and hugged him despite the awkward position you were in.

Angeal pulled the teen off you roughly, pushing him onto the floor,” Give her some space,” he said through clenched teeth.

“Relax,” the boy on the floor quietly stated as he stood wiping his eyes,” We’re not here to hurt her.” At his words, Angeal slowly lost the tension that once held him, and was surprised even at himself. He then pulled you up into a tight hug,” [Name], do you know how long we’ve been looking for you?” he sniffled.

You nodded, feeling tears pour from your own eyes,” I know I know.”

“Now you’re here, that’s all that matters,” you turned to the source so see the bleach haired Natsu, holding in his emotions just as he always does,” The others will be happy to hear about this.”

“They’re alive!?” you squeaked with wide eyes.

He chuckled and nodded,” Yes, they live in another world though; Destiny Islands I think it was. We were there for the past half week.”

“Sorry to interrupt, but I believe we had a deal Kurogane,” Auron smirked.

“Nobody won though, Auron,” the man said, running a hand through his messily spiked black hair, then sighed,” But we did find [Name] so… Fine, we’ll come back to the dojo.”

“Excellent,” Auron turned to you and the other three,” You are dismissed,” he nodded then left. Vincent, Angeal, and Leon followed him away, leaving you there.

“Uncle Kuro,” you began turning to him.

“Yeah kiddo?”

“I missed you guys,” you bawled and he embraced you in a hug.

“We missed you too. Now, go get changed, we have catching up to do.”

You nodded and ran down the hall. Hirokiyoshi turned to the brunette beside him who hadn’t spoken yet,” Isamu, who is she?”

He smiled with relief and happiness,” The girl who we’ve been looking for, for the past 11 years. Remember the one who you always heard stories about from your brother?” Hirokiyoshi nodded,” Well, that’s her.”

Back in the changing rooms, you quickly switched outfits and were relived to find that your clothes were properly dried. Tossing the uniform into the duffel bag, you slung it over your shoulder for the second time today so far, and excitedly ran down the halls to the back veranda to get your combat boots when bumping into a tall figure, falling onto your back.

“Dammit, I’m so sorry!” he helped you up gently, and then brushed himself off.

You immediately grinned at seeing his familiar gray eyes and black hair,” Raizo!” you tackled him back down into a hug.