Chapter 38

Art was your second class of the day, and also one of your favorite subjects. The teacher for the class surprised you- being that it was Cissnei. For the first half, she talked about different art forms. For the second half, she asked everyone to sketch out something that inspires them. You decided on doing a portrait of your mother and father from a picture you vaguely remembered.

“Wow,” Namine leaned over, examining your picture,” Who are they, [Name]?”

“My parents,” you smiled. “It’s actually a picture my dad showed me when I was little.”

“Whoa,” Zack, and Axel stood from their chairs, looking as well. “They’re so young,” Zack said in disbelief.

“Yeah you’re mom’s hot got it memorized?” Axel stared with wide eyes

“Have some respect,” Genesis pulled him back down,” She’s deceased.”

Angeal rolled his eyes,” Go ahead and tell a girl her mom is hot. That’ll get her to like you.”

“I was just saying geez,” Axel went back to his drawing.

Babo,” Isamu muttered.

You shot him a glare,” Chincha?”

Nae,” he smiled, not taking eyes off his picture,” You have to admit the remark wasn’t at all flattering to you.”

“It wasn’t but-”

“But Isamu doesn’t have to go stating the obvious,” Vincent smirked beside him.

“I wasn’t going to say that,” you glared at the two snickering boys. “I didn’t know you spoke Korean either Vincent,” you raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t. I just picked up from the context,” he shrugged.

Vincent had pointed you in the direction for foreign language studies which was only a hall away. You saw that the class held some familiar faces in it: Tidus, the Gullwings, Gippal, Yuffie, Noel, Vaan, and Rika who had saved an empty seat for you at the end of the row beside her and Gippal. The teacher for this class was an emerald eyed blonde with a fohawk named Brother. Coincidentally, he was Rikku’s brother.

“Lyh fa ku huf?” Rikku asked when there was only 5 minutes of class left.

“She asked if we could leave early,” Gippal whispered to you.

“How do know what she said?” Vaan asked with a confused expression,” I don’t get it.”

“I’m Al Bhed- duh. Just like Rikku and Yuna,” Gippal waved him off.

“Ypcumidamo hud!” Brother answered.

“What did he say now?” you asked curiously.

“She got shot down,” Gippal chuckled.

“Aww why not!?” Yuffie pouted standing up.

“Because last time, Rikku did something stupid!”

“You’re the one who cast a spell dumbo!” Rikku shot back.

“Yeah! So let us go!” Yuffie piped. However, the bell rang seconds later, and the two were the first out of the classroom.

“So~” Gippal walked beside you and Rika. “You plan on kicking some more butts today?”

“What are you talking about?” you asked.

“There’s another mission thing!” Vaan grinned beside him,” I can’t wait to kill some heartless!”

“[Name] [Surname] please come to the office- [Name] [Surname]. You’re going home- thank you,” a voice rang over the speakers.