Chapter Sixty-Seven

Chapter Sixty-Seven: Alex's POV

"Yes." I choked out. "Yes, Olli fucking Maatta. I'll marry you."

He stopped the pacing of his own, and turned to face me. "Really?"

I nodded, tears prickling in my eyes. "Yes."

In the blink of an eye, he rushed towards me, sweeping me off my feet, into a tight embrace. He spun me around, kissing me softly in the process. After he set me down, he leaned back, looking directly into my eyes. "We're getting married." He whispered.

Married.

"Alexandra Maatta." I murmured, beaming. "Alex Maatta."

He grinned, widely. "It sounds perfect."

"No, you know what sounds perfect? Having you there when I graduate Duquesne, and med school. Jussi and Amelia. Watching you raise the Stanley Cup over your head. Growing old with you. All that sounds perfect."

He kissed me as passionately as I think he could. I mean, we just stood there, in the middle of his bedroom, me still dripping wet, making out.

Slowly, I stumbled backwards, onto his bed. He froze, automatically.

"Let's do it." I moaned, softly. "We're engaged, now. It's time, eh?"

"Are you...?"

"Yes, my dear fiancé."

He smirked, cheekily, and leaned down, overtop of me, roughly kissing my neck. "Good." He whispered into my ear. "Because I want you so bad."

Damn. Sexy Olli was sexy.

He ran his hand up my torn pant leg, and began grabbing at the other one. Man, I had wanted this for so long...

--------------

We laid, under his sheets, tangled between one another.

"Wow." He whispered.

"Wow." I repeated.

"That was,"

"Phenomenal." I finished his sentence.

"Phenomenal." He agreed, tracing a finger from behind my ear, down my neck, to my chest. "God," He whispered. "You're so fucking beautiful. Inside, and out. And I now know you're beautiful on in the inside anatomically, too."

"That was a very cute way of saying something pervy." I grinned.

He smiled widely, and ran his fingers through my knotted locks. "As much as I love this, let's go out. I need to pick up something."

I rolled over, to look at the clock. "Olli, it's almost eleven. I had class and you have a morning skate, and-"

He pressed his index finger to my lips, shushing me. "I know, I know. Just, it's not going to take that long."

Slowly, he started to crawl out of bed.

"Olli." I whined, pulling the sheets in close, so he stumbled back, into bed.

He grinned at me, "You'll love it. Just trust me."

I watched as he walked over to his dresser, to get his clothes. Damn, I had waited so long to see him in this light.

And it was so worth it.

"Can we stop by my dorm?" I asked. "I need some pants. And some dry clothes."

"You mean you're not going out like that?" He teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes, and he chuckled. "Just kidding. I don't want anyone to see you like that but me."