Trust

My name is Athens Riddle, daughter of Lord Voldemort, I'm also a Slytherin, surprise, surprise. This is my second year at Hogwarts. I live with the Malfoy's. I am friends with Draco, but also friendly with Hermione, Ron and Harry.

Right now Lucicous, Draco and I are in Knockturn Alley, in Borgin amd Burkes.

"Mr. Malfoy," Than Mr. Borgin gulped once he saw me, "Miss. Riddle, pleasure to see you again. If I may, we just got something new-." He was cut off my Lucious.

"Not buying today but selling." Lucious sighed.

"Selling?" Mr. Borgin asked, confused.

"You have heard, of course, that
the Ministry of Magic is
conducting more raids. There are
even rumors of a new Muggle
Protection Act..." He then unrolls a piece of paper and hands it to Mr. Borgin. "I have a few... ah... items at
home that might prove embarrassing
if the Ministry were to call.
Certain poisons and the like..." I then saw Draco reach to the hand of Glory, grabbing him then he let out a shriek, slipping his hand away.

"Can I have this?" Draco smirked.

"Ah, the Hand of Glory. Insert a
candle and it gives light only to
the holder. Best friend of
thieves and plunderers. Your son
has fine taste, sir." The owner smiled.

"Hopefully my son will amount to
more than a thief, Mr. Borgin.
Though if his marks don't pick
up-" Lucious told him getting cut off by Draco.

"It's not my fault the teachers
have favorites. That Hermione
Granger-" Draco tham got cut off by his father.

"I would have thought you'd be
ashamed that a girl of no
wizarding family beat you in every
exam." Lucious smirked and I gave him a death glare.

"That girl of no wizarding family, is one of my friends amd if you say another word against her infront of me you will end up just like James and Lily Potter and Draco's grades are fine, he's second in his class." I hissed at the elder Malfoy.

"I wouldn't get too attached to the mudblood, Athens, your father is going to dispose of them soon enough." The elder Malfoy smirked. "Second in his class isn't good enough."

"I would say 'go to hell', but I'm afraid I may see you there." I smirked at my legal guardian. "I'll meet you in Diagon Alley." I glared at him than walking out of the shop and to Diagon Alley.

"Athens!" I heard two male voices yell.

"Hmmm. I wonder which wizard it could be." I said pretending to be in deep thought. "Oh! I know Freddie amd Georgie." I smiled at my friends.

"How scandalous, a Slytherin being excited to see two Gryffindors?" Fred said mockingly. I forgot to mention Fred and George are like brothers to me. I'd trust them with my life but they don't know about my father yet but I plan to tell them this year.

"How was your summer boys?" I smiled.

"Well, we got in trouble with mum by stealing the car amd resucing Harry from that dreadful place." George smiled. It's funny, I am the only one who is able to tell them apart. Fred has the tiniest scar right above the right eyebrow that you can barely see and George doesn't.

"Too bad he has to return there next summer." I sighed.

"So where is so evil guardian?" Fred asked.

"I left him at Borgin and Burkes, almost punched him in the nose. He insulted Hermonie." I frowned.

"For a Slytherin you are one of the kindest people we know." They said at the same time, smiling.