Chapter 60: Miss Those Days

~Taylor~
"Zac?" I walked into the kitchen where he was sitting.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked looking at me.
"Can you come up into the attic with me...?" I asked him. I wanted time to ourselves and I didn't want anyone interrupting.
"Uhmm, sure?" He said getting up. I smiled at him gently and then we went up into the attic. I lit a few candles for ambiance and so we could see since there wasn't a light in it.
"So, what are you looking for?" He asked putting his hands in his front pockets.
"Nothing, I just wanted to be with you," I said as I pulled the later up and shut the hatch.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah! Of course, I just miss you and me..." I said truthfully.
He looked at me like I was crazy.
"If we went in the bedroom we'd be interrupted and I'm tired of being interrupted," I said.
"Okay, well...what do you propose we do?" He asked me as I came closer to him.
"Hmmm, I think we can find something..." he smirked at me and then came closer too. Finally, we were face to face. I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his.
I hummed immediately from the contact. He ran his hands down my back and onto my butt as we deepened the kiss. He gripped his hands softly and pulled me closer. Our bodies touched and it felt so good to be close to him again. We started kissing even deeper and then I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I sucked on it and teased it with my own. He sucked on my tongue and then bit my lip gently and sucked on it.
"Hmmm," I hummed into the kiss.
"I missed you..." he said and he began kissing my neck.
"I missed you, too," I said as a slight moan escaped my mouth.
He slid his hands under the back of my shirt and under my bra strap to feel my skin.
"I missed your soft skin..." he said.
I smiled to my self as he started to suck on my neck leaving a mark.
"I missed your kisses," I said as he continued to place gentle kisses on my neck. Then he glided his tongue all the way up it and down it again. He sucked on my collar bone and then kissed my jawline, my cheek, the corner of my mouth, and then my lips again.
Then I felt his hand slide over to my front and under my bra as he gently gripped one of my breasts. He massaged it and then did the same to the other. He kissed my neck more and then walked us backward till I was pressed against one of the wooden legs that connected the roof to the floor of the attic.
He pushed my shirt and bra up and then sucked one of my breasts into his mouth. He teased it with his tongue and then light nibbled the area.
"Mmmm," I moaned a little.
He sucked on it some more and then moved to the other and did the same. Then he sucked on the area near my sternum. It left a mark. Then he left small marks all the way down to my breasts and just below them.
"Zac," I giggled. "Are you trying to make a picture on me?"
He chuckled and continued. He sucked on my shoulder and the top of my breasts and left marks everywhere. The attic was carpeted so he picked me up and laid me down. He pulled my sweater, shirt, and bra off and then sucked on my breasts more. Then he left more marks down my stomach and around my waistline. I was covered in hickeys but I didn't care because it felt so good when he did it.
He unbuttoned my shorts and slid his hand him my pants. He didn't go underneath my underwear, just on top of his. He gripped his hand around my center and gently ran his hand back and forth on it.
"Mmmm," I was already a little wet and he could tell.
"You're wet..." he smirked at me.
I bit my lip and blushed then he continued. He made slow circles on the lip of my clit. And applied more pressure and then he pulled my shorts off. He parted my legs a little and then wrapped his arms around my legs and gripped my thighs. Then he sucked on my inner thighs and left marks on them, too. Then he kissed my center on top of my underwear. He was killing me with all the teasing he was doing. He finally moved my underwear to one side and kissed me. It sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it lightly and quickly. Then he sucked on it roughly as I moaned.
He removed my underwear and then kissed my center again. He slid his tongue inside me and then removed it then got up and took his clothes off. He hovered over me and then let his length run against my clit. I twitched underneath him at the feeling and buckled my hips. Then he slowly entered me as I moaned.
"Uhhh," I leaned my head back a little and closed my eyes as he began to thrust inside me. He moaned a little as he sped up. He went deeper till he hit my g-spot and then applied extra pressure on it.

"Mmm, Zac...uhh, don't stop," I moaned.

"You're so sexy..." he said as he sped up even more and thrust a little harder.

My toes curled a little as I moved my hips in rhythm with him. It felt so good to be this close to him again.

"I'm close," I whispered as I whined a little.
"Cum..." he growled as he sped up a little bit and sucked on my neck.
"Mmmm, please don't stop," I begged.
He moaned with me and I felt my body started to flood with heat then I came. My back arched and my head hung back.
"Uhhhhh," I moaned deeply as I rode out my orgasm.
"I love you so much," he said as he pulled out before coming.
"I love you so much, too," I said as I leaned up to kiss him.
He kissed me back and then we just laid there for a moment together.
I missed feeling his skin against mine and the feeling of loving him. He relaxed me and I definitely needed that after what's been going on. He knew exactly how to satisfy me and I was lucky that he felt the same.