Chapter 31: I Missed You

~Taylor~

Zac was here and I couldn't have been happier. I wasn't expecting him to come home, none of us were. But god was I happy he was. He finished saying hi to the girls and then they went into the backyard to jump on the trampoline and give us some space. Immediately when the glass door shut to the backyard, I started to cry again.

"What's with all the tears?" Zac asked coming closer to me.

"I missed you." I said through my tears.

"Yeah, I missed you too, but I'm here now." He chuckled and gently grabbed my arms with his hands. I just looked at him without saying anything. I smiled and cried at the same time. It was hard not to cry, but they were happy tears, and I was so lucky to have him here right now with us.

"I love you...." Was all that I managed to get out.

"I love you too, angel." He chuckled again.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, smiling too.

"Nothing, you're just adorable and it makes me laugh." He finished.

"Well don't just stand there..." I said, wanting him to kiss me now.

"What would you like me to do?" He smirked.

"Stopppp, kiss meee!" I whined. He raised his eyebrows at me and flashed me a bright smile, then he made a serious face.

"Maybe later..." He said not looking at me.

"What?!" I said, disappointed.

"I'm joking....C'mere.." He grabbed my hands in his and then pulled me towards him. Then our lips met. I exhaled deeply through my nose. It's like his lips literally gave me oxygen to breathe. Our kiss deepened and then he placed one hand down onto my waist and the other he placed onto my cheek. Our lips brushed over each other's and my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I felt tense for some reason, and he could tell.

"Relax..." He whispered against my lips. My knees got weak when I felt the vibration of his lips against mine.

"I am..." I bluffed.

"You're not, you're all tense." He said softly into my ear. All I wanted was to make love to him right now but we couldn't because the girls were wide awake and in the backyard. It would be really irresponsible to go upstairs to have sex and just leave them outside by themselves.
"Stoppp." I whined again.
"What this time?" He asked.
"You're making me weak, stop whispering into my ear please and thank you." I said to him.
He leaned in again and placed his lips right next to my ear.
"How weak?" He whispered. I swallowed hard and my neck got goosebumps. Whenever he whispered into my ear or against my lips, I get a rush through my body that sends me over the edge.

"Weaker than you know..." I tried to spit out. My body felt stiff with his arms around me. I'm not sure why though; I think it was because I wasn't used to having him touch me. I tried everything in my power not to get weak but he always has this effect on me that I can't seem to break free from. But to be honest, I don't mind it really. I like having passion for him even after all these years. Every time he walks into the room, my stomach overflows with butterflies. My skin crawls with goosebumps when he touches me. My heart flutters when he smiles, and I melt when he kisses me. It's like every time I look at him, it's the first time.

"I bet, but tonight... I want you to show me." I could barely breathe. I swallowed roughly at the thought of him touching me, kissing me, the thought of him loving me. That's when the girls came in.

"It's too hot to be outside right now." Tessa said.

"Yeah, I think I already got sun-burnt and we haven't even been out there that long." Melanie informed us all.

"That's not how it works babe." I said to her. She scowled at me.

"What's that look for?" I chuckled at her.

"I am right! I can feel my cheeks tingling!" She protested.

"Yeah but you probably just need some water." I broke free from Zac and then gave her a glass of water.

"Here." I said as I handed it to her.

"Thanks." She said as she took a sip from the glass. Tessa went and got herself a glass too and gulped it down. Tessa went over to Zac then and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey..." He said softly to her wrapping his arms around her too.

"I missed you so much." She said to him.

"I missed you so much too, Tess." He replied hugging her tighter.

"Why do you have to go back, daddy?" She asked sadly.

"I'm sorry, I'm almost done though. I'm so close to finishing and then I can be with you all again for good. I won't ever leave again, because let me tell you; it's hard work being there. And it's intense, although it's for good reasons, it's still tough." He explained.

"Yeah, I get that, but I don't want you to die doing it." Tessa said seriously.

"I won't." He said seriously as well.

~Later That Night~
Zac put the girls to bed and they were out pretty quick. He came into the bedroom and smiled at me.
"Just you and me now." He stated. My heart beat sped up slightly.
"Yeah..." Was all I managed to get out. I smiled shyly at him. It was like we had never slept together before. Like I had forgotten how it felt. I was... nervous. But I didn't know why.
"You're tense." He came over to me and placed his hands on my arms. Then he leaned in and started placing soft kisses onto my neck. I inhaled softly and closed my eyes. My head tilted to the side out of reflex. I felt his teeth lightly graze my skin and my legs went numb. He placed one hand under my jaw now and ran his fingers through my hair, while still kissing my neck. He walked backward til my legs were against the bed. Then he laid me down gently.
"I'm nervous." I whispered near his ear.
"Shhh, relax." He whispered back and kissed down onto my collar bone, then my jawline and finally onto my lips. I moaned lightly when our lips connected. His tongue immediately slid in between my lips and into my mouth. He tasted so sweet and I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. I missed his touch and his scent.
"Please..." I wanted him to touch me more.
"Please what?" He said softly.
"Touch me..." I said hungrily.
He then slid his hand under my shirt and gripped one of my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra anymore.
"Mmmm, Zac... I missed you so much.." I said to him with my eyes closed.
"I missed you too." He said as he slowly began to lift my shirt up and off of me finally. He lowered down and sucked one of my breasts into his mouth.
"Uhh..." I was so weak at this point. He placed open-mouth kisses all the way down my stomach and onto my hips. Then he removed my pants and underwear. He looked at me and then smiled lightly with his mouth closed.
"Are you okay?" He asked before going any further.
"Yes, I'm okay. I'm ready." I said to him.
He nodded then lowered his head between my legs and used his hands to part them a little wider. Then he finally started to kiss in between them and sucked the skin in between his lips.
"Uhhhhh... Zac." My core tingled at he kept the pace up and started to suck on my clit.
"Mmmm, don't stop." I said gripping his hair with my fist.
He kept doing that until I was practically shaking from the pleasure. Then without hesitation he entered me after taking his underwear off. I moaned loudly when he slid into me. He leaned down to kiss me again to silence me. I moaned against his mouth and the vibration made me even weaker, even though I caused it.
"I love you so much..." He said as he sped up. I moaned deeply into his kiss and kissed him back.
"I love you so much too." I said to him while moaning still.
He went deeper until he hit my g-spot. I hummed into his mouth and my back started to arch off the bed and my toes curled inward as I came.
"UHHH-- fuck...." I breathed.
He came then shortly after. I felt him release inside me and I realized we had forgotten a condom. Shit...I didn't know if Zac wanted another kid. But who knows, maybe I won't even get pregnant.
He gently pulled out of me and just kissed me softly.
"I love you..." He said while falling asleep.
"I love you too..." I smiled to myself.