Chapter 50: Disney❤️🖤🐭 Part 2

~Tessa~
I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned and stretched out a little still keeping myself tucked in Finn's arms. He was steadily breathing and his eyelids were fluttering. I think he was dreaming. He was so cute. I ran my fingers through his hair softly. He moved around a bit and then opened his eyes.

"Good morning..." I said faintly.

"Good morning, angel eyes," he said to me.

"Angel eyes?" I asked him since he had never called me that before.

"Mmm, yeah, angel eyes, cus...your eyes look like they belong on an angel cus they're so beautiful. But technically they are already on an angel..." he smirked at me a little.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I said to him as I leaned down to kiss him.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you, too," I said back even softer.

"What should we do first today?" He asked me.

"Uhmm, I dunno. I kinda wanna go on the teacup ride, because my mom never went on it with me because it made her nauseous," I giggled thinking of her.

He smiled then said, "I love that ride, I'll go on it with you."

"Thanks! Then we can grab breakfast. I think it's a good idea to eat after we go on a spinning ride," I said.

"Yeah, I agree," he said and then he got up and went to the bathroom. I got up and began to get dressed. I still couldn't believe that last night happened. It was fun and he was so gentle with me but I was so afraid that I was going to get pregnant. My mom and dad would be so disappointed and my dad would probably try and murder Finn.

I finished dressing and then waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

"I'm done, it's all yours," he said coming out.

"Thanks," I said as I made my way inside. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair and then we were both ready to leave.

"Alright, let's g--," he stopped. "Wait." He grabbed something out of a drawer and walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he brushed my hair back behind my ears.

"Sunscreen, it's hot out there," he said as he gently applied it to my face.

"Well, thank you," I giggled.

"You're welcome," he said as he finished and put on his own.

We left the hotel and got into our rental and drove there. The drive was only about 25 minutes.

"We're here," he said.

I smiled at him and we got out of the car.

"Teacups here we come," he said as he took a hold of my hand.

We walked into the grounds and it was crowded. I wasn't really afraid of big crowds, but I liked quiet areas. It was far from quiet, but I didn't mind because I just wanted to be with Finn.
We went to the teacup ride and got on. It started and then began to spin. I covered my eyes because I didn't wanna see the world spin. He took my picture. We were on the ride for a while then it stopped and we got off. We went all over. We went to almost every single ride. We ate lunch and dinner down there and then we went back to the hotel.
"Do you wanna go for a swim?" He asked me.
"Sure," I said. We got our swimsuits on and went down to the pool. We went into the hot tub because the water in the big pool was too cold.
"I had fun today," he said floating over to me and sitting next to me.
"I had fun, too," I said smiling at him.
He put his arm around me and then started kissing me. I kissed him back since we were the only ones in the pool.
"I love you," he said to me.
"I love you, too," I said back.
We stayed in the hot tub till our fingers turned into raisins.
"Ready to go upstairs?" I asked him.
"Yeah, are you?"
"Yeah, I'm getting tired," I said.
"Me, too."
We went back to the room and changed into sleep clothes. We decided to watch a Disney movie. We watched "Finding Nemo". A classic.  I fell asleep halfway through the movie. I felt his arms wrap around me and then he fell asleep eventually, too.

•A/N: this chapter was hella short but I couldn't think of anything else to write. The next chapter after this one is much longer. So yeah, sorry about that. ✌🏻