Chapter 26: Home Sweet Home

~Zac~
We had one more day in California and then it was time to head home. The only sound I could hear right now was the steady breath exiting and entering Taylor's mouth. There was nothing more sweet than the sound of her breath. She was so angelic while she was asleep. I never wanted to wake her, but then I had another problem; I would miss hearing her voice and listening to her laugh, or seeing her eyes. I would miss hearing her in general. But again, when she sleeps, she is so peaceful. I leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek twice.

"Good morning..." I said to her in a half-whisper.

"Mmmm, hi..." She stretched out. I kissed her cheek again but she turned so our lips met.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime, literally." She chucked a little at herself and so did I.

"Wanna grab a shower?" She asked smirking.

"Sure thing." She got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I followed her.
She turned the water on and shed her clothes off.

I got in shortly after her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Right there with her was so perfect. I loved holding her, especially when I could feel her soft skin against my own. 

"I love you so much..." I said against her shoulder as I began kissing it and moving my way up to her neck. I snaked my hands up toward her chest and gently massaged her as the water fell over both of us.

"I love you just as much babe.." She said as her head rested on my shoulder while she tilted it back. A light moan crept up from her throat and danced out of her mouth. 

"I love it when you love me...." She hummed. I chuckled at her remark.

"Oh yeah?" She turned to me.

"Yeah, of course I do." She titled her head slightly and looked me right in the eyes while frowning a little.

"No! I know that! It was just super cute.." I gently rubbed up and down her arms. 

"Yeah?" She said turning her frown into an open-mouthed smile. 

"Yes, most definitely!" She leaned in and kissed me lightly and then locked our lips soon after.

"Hmm, I could stay with my lips pressed against your forever." She said as we broke apart.

"I would if we could." I finished.

~Taylor~

Zac got some soap and gently rubbed it onto my shoulders. I hummed and he moved over to my back. 

"Mm, thank you." I said tilting my head to the side as he went up my neck. 

"You don't have to thank me. I love 'loving you'." He chuckled.

 We both heard a door open and shut. I groaned. 

"Mmmm, shit.." Zac and I rinsed off and then stepped out of the shower. He walked over to me with a towel and wrapped it around me. I smiled to myself and lifted my shoulders up as he wrapped his arms around me over the towel. 

"MOMMY! COME OUT!! I WANNA GIVE YOU KISSES!" Melanie said from outside of our bedroom.

"I'm coming babe! Just give me a minute please!" I said.