Chapter 46: Merry Christmas!

~Christmas Eve~(Taylor)

Christmas. I loved Christmas dearly with all my heart. I loved getting together with my family and spending time with the people that are most important to me. When I think of Christmas, I think of love and happiness and joy. I don't think of stress or turmoil. I'm just reminded of all the wonderful things we do during the season. We all wear matching Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve and then in the morning we open presents and spend time with each other. I couldn't believe it was already Christmas Day.

"Tay?" Zac said coming into the kitchen looking for me.

"Yeah? I'm in the living room, sweetheart," I said to him.

"Oh." He came into the living room and sat down next to me.

"Hi!" I said and turned to him.

"Hey..." He placed a hand under my chin and brought my lips to his and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked him smiling.

"Just because I haven't been able to kiss you for a while," he said.

"Oh, well thank you!" I said and leaned in to kiss him again.

"I love you so much," he said softly.

"I love you so much, too," I replied in the same tone as his. "Are any of the kids up yet?" I asked him.

"No, I don't think so," he said.

"Wanna take a bath?" I asked smirking at him.

"I would love that," he smirked back. We rushed upstairs and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

I started the water in the tub and then added some bubbles to it just for fun.

"Ahh, bubbles. Just what us adults need in a bath," he teased.

"Hey! It's fun!" I defended.

"It is, I'm just teasing you," he said.

"I know that," I finished and smiled at him. I stripped my clothes off once the bath was full of hot water and slowly got in.

Shortly after I got in, he undressed and came in as well. He sat behind me and pulled me close to him.

He kissed my cheek and my neck as I started to finally relax. I haven't relaxed just with him in a long time. He was rubbing the sides of my legs near my hips. I was really relaxed and calm right now so I just let him. Then I felt one of his hands dip onto my center. He went down and made slow circles on my sensitive spot.

"Mmmm..." I moaned a little.

"Does that feel good?" He asked near my ear.

"Mhm," I said. He continued to kiss my neck and then used his other hand to massage one of my breasts. It felt so good to be touched by him again. Skin to skin. I loved being close to him, it made me feel safe and warm. I loved him so much and even after all these years, I still felt such a strong connection with him and I knew I always would.
He went a little faster with the circles and applied more pressure onto my clit.
I gasped at the feel.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Mmm, yes, please keep going," I begged.
He kissed my neck and sucked on my pulse point.
"Hmmmm..." I moaned a little.  "Fuck me..." I said low.
He turned me around and I got on top of him as he slowly slid into me.
"Uhhh..." I moaned. I started to grind on top of him with him inside me. It felt so good to be loved again. We hadn't had sex for a while so this felt really good and I was extra sensitive. He pulled me down near him and slid his tongue into my mouth as he began to kiss me.
"Faster..." He said huskily.
I moved up and down and ground my hips onto him with force as I sped up.
"Mmm..." he moaned this time. Then he started moving his hips with mine.
"Uhhh, yes, don't stop," I said breathily and I kept up the pace.
He put his hands on my hips and moved me on him. He pushed me down so he could go deeper into me. I gasped again and kissed him.
"Mm, you're so tight," he said into my ear.
His words made me hot. I sped up on him and applied, even more, force onto him. He was moving with me and sending me over the edge.
"Uhhh, I'm gonna cum..." I said shakily.
"Cum for me," he growled. Then he reached down between us and teased my clit allowing me more pleasure.
"Kiss me," I said heavily.
He leaned up and kissed me while still making circles on my clit. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it roughly as he did the same to me.
After a few more minutes of that, I started to cum.
"Uhh, shit, I'm cumming..." I groaned.
"Cum," he bellowed.
"Uhh, mmmmm..." I moaned loud and came. He didn't cum since we had no protection. Then we just laid there and rested. I didn't mind just relaxing because we both needed it.

"I love you so much..." He said to me.

"I love you so much, too," I said back, "lots of love from you today." I smiled at him.

"I know because I love you and it's true and you deserve it," he said sweetly.

"You're amazing..." I said admiringly.

After relaxing, we decided to get out and get dressed. We got on some comfy clothes and just waited for the kids to wake up.

Just as we were about to go and get the kids, our bedroom door flung open and all of our children came flooding in.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They all said in unison.

"HI! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I said back. They all jumped onto our bed and sat there waiting for us to say something.

"What?" I asked them.

"Can we go downstairs already?!" Brennan asked.

"Oh! Yes, of course! Let's go!" I said leading them out the door.

We all ran downstairs and sat by the tree where the presents sat. Once everyone was seated, I took a picture of all of us.

"Okay! Go ahead and open up your presents!" I said happily to the eager children in front of me. They each got one big present and a few other smaller ones. They got to open their presents in order from oldest to youngest. So Tessa was first.
"Okay Tessa, you can open your big present first," I said handing her the present.
She smiled and opened it carefully. It was a bracelet that she had been wanting for a while now.
"Oh, thank you! I've been wanting this for like ever!" She said hugging both Zac and me.
"You're welcome!" He and I said.
"Okay, Melanie is next!" I said handing Melanie her big present. She has been wanting a Polaroid since Tessa got one a while ago.
She opened it slowly and her face lit up when she saw what it was.
"What is it, Mel?" Zac asked her.
"It's a Polaroid!" She said happily holding it up. "Thank you!" She finished.
"You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!" I said to her. She hugged us and then sat back down.
Next, it was Brennan's turn. We got him a GoPro because he likes to skateboard and swim and snowboard. So he wanted to record it and do tricks and stuff. 
"Here's your big present," I said sliding it over to him.
When he opened it, his face looked so surprised.
"Awww! I didn't think I'd get this! Thank you!" He said hugging us.
"You're welcome!" We said.
Then finally it was Nelle's turn.
"Here, Nelle," I said sliding her present over to her. She's been asking for a swing in her room. One of those netted swings that hang from the ceiling. So that's what we got her.
She opened it and smiled big when she saw what it was.
"A floating swing! Thank you!" She said hugging us.
"You're welcome!" Zac and I said together.

Everyone opened the rest of their presents and played around with them for a while.
Then we had breakfast and we all snuggled up on the couch with the fireplace on and watched Christmas movies till dinner.
Dinner was good. A big turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, carrots, broccoli, dumplings, fruit, and for dessert cookies and some apple pie.

It was a good Christmas. I loved spending time with family. Even though we didn't see the whole family this year, it was good just being with my family now. In our house, all together as a group.

Merry Christmas.