Chapter 17: A Day For Us

•Zac•
When we got home Taylor laid on the couch right away so Tessa and I came by her.
Tessa climbed up and snuggled into Taylor's side.
"How are you feeling?" I asked as I sat on the opposite side of her.
"Good, just exhausted." She replied putting her arm around Tessa.
My two beautiful girls and soon to be my three beautiful girls. I was so happy that we were having another baby. Taylor is a beautiful mother to Tessa and I know she'll do perfectly with Melanie. I hope Melanie looks like me since Tessa looks exactly like Taylor. I was so happy I couldn't have been more so. It was simply perfect. With Ryan gone and Tessa's birthday in a few days, it was going to be a good week.
My phone then started ringing.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Zac, it's Dylan!"
"Hey Dylan, what's up?"
"Well I got your voicemail that Taylor's pregnant again, and I want you two to go and have a day together. I could come by and watch Tessa for you, if you want of course." He offered.
"Aw, you don't have to do that! But that sounds really nice! Thank you!"
We hung up and I went to go talk to Taylor about it. A day for us might be a good idea, we haven't had a real date in god knows how long, so I was really looking forward to this.
"Hey Tay?"
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Dylan is offering to watch Tessa for the day so that you and I can spend a day together. Is that something that you might wanna do?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes.
"Of course! Tell him thank you! Is that okay with you Tessa?" She asked her.
"Yeah! I want you two to have some time together." She exclaimed.
"Well thanks baby." Taylor kissed Tessa and got up and started getting ready to leave with me. It was about 4:00 so we were planning to go to the park for an hour, get dinner, and then we'd figure out what to do after that.
Dylan showed up about 15 minutes later and Taylor and I left to go to the park.
We got there and sat on a bench looking over the river.
"There are so many precious memories here..." Taylor breathed.
"Definitely." I replied.
She leaned into me and I wrapped my arms around her.
"I'm really happy we are having another baby." I said to her as she snuggled into me some more.
"Yeah?" She said happily.
"Yeah." I finished.
"I am too, and I'm so glad you are because I wasn't sure about it at first."
"Not sure about what?" I asked her confused.
"Well I didn't know if having more than 1 child was in the cards for you." She explained.
"Oh, well I didn't either but now that we are, I'm super excited."
"I'm so glad that you are! Like I said, I am too!" She said as she looked up at me.
I leaned down my head and pressed my lips lightly against hers.
She hummed as she felt the pressure.
"But I do miss this 'us' time." She finished.
"Yeah me too. But we did sign up for that by having Tessa. And I don't know about you but I'm pretty happy with the outcome."
"Oh! Don't get me wrong, so am I! But I just sometimes forget what it's like to have time just for ourselves and I miss it."
"I get that." I said to her finally and then I kissed her again.
We talked for about 45 minutes and then it was 5 o clock in the evening so we decided it would be a good time to eat dinner.
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her.
"Oh I dunno, did you have an suggestions?" She asked looking at me.
"We could go to Blue Hill..." I said.
"Yeah, that sounds good."
We got there and were seated pretty quickly and we both ordered red wine.
She took a sip of hers then reached over the table to grab my hand in hers.
"I love you." She smiled brightly.
"I love you too. So much." I said back.
When the waiter came over we ordered our food. We weren't feeling too fancy or anything so I ordered soup and Taylor ordered a salad.
We exchanged thoughts and talked about nothing and everything. I loved sitting across from her and just looking at her and listening to her talk. She was so flawless in everything she did.
"You're so perfect." I said mindlessly.
"Oh gosh... I'm really not- there's no such thing as perfect..." She looked up at me innocently.
"Well it must be a thing because you're perfect..." She blushed and looked down.
"Don't be so humble Taylor. You're so beautiful and talented. You should be able to be proud of that. I know I am." I said running my thumb over her knuckles.
"Thank you Zac." She said smiling down at our intertwined fingers.
"I love you." I said to her softly.
"I love you so much." She replied.
"What time is it?" I asked her.
"Uhm-" She looked up, I assumed it was at a clock.
"6:15." She finished.
"If you're done we should go, I have something to show you." I said getting up and putting my hand out for her to grab.
She nodded and then stood up with my hand in hers.
"Where are we going?" She asked.
"Shh, don't ask. You'll see." I said kissing her cheek as we walked out.
She smiled and we walked to the car.
I found this little hidden park in Manhattan and I thought it would be perfect for Taylor to see. I went previously the other day to set it up for her. She always loved Christmas time because of all the lights. Even though it was summer I wanted everything to be lit up. So I had a few people help me wrap white lights on all the tall light posts and around the benches and trees in the park.
We got there and I told her to close her eyes.
"Close your eyes.." I said to her, helping her out of the car.
"Why?" She whined.
"It's a surprise!" I said back.
"Okay..." She closed her eyes and I held her arms as I guided her through the park to the special spot.
"Okay you can open them." I said softly.
She opened them and stood there frozen at what she saw.
"Zac....this is so pretty! Did you do all of this?" She asked turning to me.
"With a little help, yes."
"Aw! I love this, thank you!" She was beaming from ear to ear.
I went over and kissed her gently.
"I love you." She said as we broke apart.
"I love you too." I replied.
She leaned in and kissed me again. I kissed her back and held her close to me, then I placed my hand under her cheek.
She hummed softly as I deepened the kiss slightly.
"Your lips are seriously, so...soft, my god."
She blushed and kissed me again and we just sat like that for a while then we pulled away as our lungs ran out of air.
"Damn it...." She said.
"What?" I asked concerned.
"Well I'm pregnant, so we exactly do anything of the sort." She exclaimed.
"Well, says who?" I raised an eyebrow.
"My womb?" She said squinting her eyes and tilting her head.
"Well...my fingers aren't that long.. but I mean..."
"ZAC!!" She hit me on my arm and blushed.
"What? It's true, I'm not gunna pull her right out!"
"Okay I'm done talk about this." She said.
I leaned in and kissed her again.
"Good because I have a spot for us to go." She nodded and I took her hand.
There was a little fort made out of blankets tied to big trees, and lights we wrapped around it. It was secluded and away from all people and sound. Just the faint cricket choir in the background.
I ducked underneath the blanket and motioned her to come in with me.
She ducked down with me and sat in the cozy fort with me.
"Now.... remind me..-" I stopped to close the front curtain on the fort.
"Remind me where we were..." I said to her.
She blushed and leaned in to kiss me.

•Taylor•
I blushed and leaned in to kiss Zac. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to touch me but I guess I'd let my body decide.
As we were kissing he laid me down and was on top of me, he wasn't putting all his weight down, so I was fine.
He deepened the kiss and then went to my neck.
"Mmmm." I moaned a little. We haven't had contact like this in months so it felt really good.
He kissed down to my collar bone and then on the top of my breasts over my shirt.
He then slid his hands under it to touch me, his hands were a little cold so I twitched a bit.
"You okay?" He asked as he massaged one breast gently.
"Yeah, your hand was just a little cold." I informed him.
"Sorry." He continued touching me. He rolled my shirt up and guided it over my head and then unhooked my bra.
He took it off and then laid me back down.
He kissed my neck and then sucked on one of my breasts.
"Mmm Zac...." I said weakly. Since I was pregnant I was extra sensitive.
He kept sucking and occasionally I'd feel his teeth around me. But he was gentle.
I was now eager to have him.
"Zac please.." I said in almost a whisper.
"Please what?" He said smirking.
"I need you." I said hungrily.
He smirked and then slid my pants off along with my underwear.
He kissed all the way down my body and onto my core.
I moaned as his lips came into contact with my bundle.
"Uhh Zac..." I breathed.
"Wait for it." He smirked.
He sucked the sensitive skin in between my legs as I moaned on and off.
Then I felt him slide two fingers into me as he began to pump them slowly inside me.
"Uhh Zac that feels so good..." I moaned.
"Yeah?" He asked satisfied.
"Mhmmm..." I closed my eyes and a smile drew across my face.
I lifted one arm over my head and gripped the sheets behind me as he slid his fingers deeper into me sped up his thrusts.
My walls tightened and untigthened around his fingers.
"Please, faster..." I practically begged him for it. Which I'm assuming got his attention because he smiled to himself and then did as I was requesting.
"Oh my god... Uhh... Don't stop please..." A deep low moan escaped from the bottom of my throat and out my mouth.
I jolted my hips forward and rode his fingers rhythmically with his motions.
I was close to my climax, I could feel the pressure building inside of me.
"I'm close." I exhaled.
"Let it go..." He growled.
He ran his thumb over my sensitive area and it sent me over the edge.
"I'm cumming... Uhh- I'm cumming.." I moaned loudly.
I arched my back off the ground as I came.
"Oh my god, that felt so good." I said trying to catch my breath.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it beautiful." He smiled at me and gently removed his fingers from inside me.
"Thank you, I needed that." I said as he came back up to kiss me.
"You're welcome, I knew you did." He replied.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"8." He replied.
"Oh my gosh! We should go back to Tessa now." I said getting myself re-dressed.
"Alright." He said helping me up.

When we got back home Tessa was already in bed.
"How'd you do it?" I asked Zac's brother.
"We played the whole night so she was pretty wiped out after dinner." He said.
"Thank you for watching her." I said.
"You're welcome, did you two have a good time?" He asked smiling.
I looked over at Zac who had a sheepish smile painted on his face.
I looked down at my feet.
"It was good..." I giggled.
"Ohhhh I get it." He smiled.
"Shush." Zac said to him.
"Mhmm, well imma head out. Nice seeing you again Taylor." He hugged me.
"You too!" I hugged him back.
He left and Zac and I crashed pretty quickly ourselves.
He climbed into bed and wrapped me up in his arms.
"I love you." He said quietly against my neck.
"I love you too."

•End of chapter 17! Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to comment and vote!
Much Love, BlueMoon🌙💙