Sasuke cried out in pain when kabuto rubbed a little too hard on his wound.

"you know sasuke, wouldn't it be easier if you were to join the akatsuki instead?"

"after all, you have already taken full control over your curse mark."
kabuto smirked, turning around and putting his tools away.

"rest well, sasuke-kun."
he brought him to his room and closed the door as he leave.

the said male could only gaze at the wall in front of him as he slammed his fists against the concrete floor.

Hanami Tenshi

The wind rustled against the leaves of the tree, letting them dance while I settled on the highest branch.

"hey mel...why didn't you tell me? if you had already knew from the start..."

I could the lump in my throat grow with each passing minute as the silence continued on the night.

"why mel? why do i only have to know after he left?"

tears were already streaming from cheeks as my fingers fiddled with the cherry blossom charm around my neck.

"i'm sorry hime-sama...but it was an order."

my mind repeated the words that was written exactly in the letter.

'dear love,
if you're reading this letter, i guess it means we weren't by your side anymore.
this necklace was passed down from our ancestors for a very long time; it's a prove that you are from the noble family. 

i'm sorry my dear, those that are of the noble can only be together with the people of our own clan.

and if something were to happen to the clan, we, nobles, are to aid the hidden lead village until our time is up.

it was a contract we had with the leaf so please dear, whatever you do, just follow uncle sarutobi okay?

love,
oka-san

i could feel my lips drying up at the thought of disappointing my clan yet again.

follow uncle sarutobi huh...

oka-san, what if i told you i was the one that caused him to disappear?

what if i told you i've joined the akatsuki and that i've fallen for the very person you wanted me to avoid?

you must be so disappointed...

"hime-sama..."

"its okay mel. i'm fine. i mean what else could go wrong right? Oh wait, i aided them in capturing gaara, the kazekage."

i laughed. i laughed again and again but the tears kept pouring no matter how much i tried to stop them.

In one swift move, i took my kantana out as i slashed them towards the trees.

"why?!"

I continued lashing out my pent up emotions as more and more trees were severely carved.

"why does everything have to end up this way?!"

With one last surge of force, i pierced my kantana into the thick bark while my knees buckled.

droplets of rain were dripping from the tip of my hair but i was too preoccupied to realize it had started to rain.

"someone please tell me why..."

in that very moment, my sight faltered as everything around me started to spin.

leaning forward, i let the darkness consume me as i collapsed onto ground.

little did i know, two figures were watching over me these whole time.

i'm sorry...oka-san.

🌸🌸🌸
Author's Note

I'm sorry for the super super super late update guys!!'

It was my last year in college so i had my final year project to deal with but guess what?!?!!

I'VE FINALLY GRADUATED!!!!

yas :') no more school~

anyhow,
i just want to et you guys know that it's been 5736382737382 years since i've watched naruto / writing so i think i lost touch with my previous style of writing ahah :')

sooo i'll like to warn that the future chapters will be nothing like the anime and hope that you respect that because it's a ff after all!

And that i am probably going to end this book soon.-. it's my first time writing such a long book omfg.

also, /sorry for the shameless advertising/ for those that are into kpop, i've created another account just for kpop inspired stories

' taeiliee '

Do check it out if you're interested ~

REALLY REALLY THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND VOTING/COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK 😭💕!!

ps. sorry that this chapter is shorter than usual :')